Lately it has become the orthodontist of interest to a lot of people, especially women, where there are many species of Orthodontists, but orthodontic laser of the most important means to correct the position of the teeth. So let’s get to know orthodontics laser and what are its advantages and disadvantages.
Is the branch of dentistry that deals with abnormalities of the jaws such as non-regularity of the occlusion of the teeth or spaces between teeth that you may feel embarrassed when you smile, so says the orthodontic treatment problems resulting from crowded or crooked teeth, to look and run better.
It is difficult to maintain the cleanliness of the teeth, the teeth are twisted that are not compatible with each other properly, and are at risk of extraction due to dental caries and periodontal disease, also cause additional pressure on the muscles when chewing which can lead to headache syndrome TMJ, so it must be from orthodontics, where due purposes of what is beauty and improve the appearance of the mouth and face, including what is the treatment to improve functionality of the teeth and or college.
There are many techniques to correct the position of teeth, including orthodontics laser, where laser is used or other devices for exerting pressure on the teeth, to correct skeletal growth of the Office of the teeth to match the tooth, whether front or rear, so as to reduce the damage that may occur to the teeth due to the pressure of the muscles fail.
Read Also: What are the different types of orthodonticsare?
The laser of the modern techniques that has become used commonplace in many areas of life such as medical etc. Where is by the use of laser through the device is light (electromagnetic radiation) the wave part of the tooth to be treated or incorrigible, to serve as a tool to cut tissue and dissolved, and therefore has become the orthodontic laser of the best ways to correct the teeth look better.
It uses the laser in many things such as the treatment of bimaxillary protrusion and evaluation of dental implants, or tooth decay and exposure. In addition, the laser works to correct crooked teeth, which may be due to genetic causes infect its owner’s frustrated of the form of his smile.
Advantages of Orthodontics in the
- Minimizes laser bleeding gums which may occur during surgery.
- Reduced pain and swelling during and after use of the laser.
- Laser features the ease and precision during use.
- Reduce laser use coarse material such as porcelain.
- Decrease the healing period required after the process of orthodontics laser.
- Incredible use of laser noise, such as what you believe the traditional tools other.
- Laser treatment does not lead to the straining of the patient such as other tools.
Disadvantages of the use of laser in orthodontics
- Often the cost of laser treatment is higher, making it less prevalent.
- Does not prevent laser the use of anesthesia completely.
- I don’t prefer to use the laser with teeth that by stuffing old.
- You must take preventive measures while using the laser to ensure the integrity of the skin.
How to care for teeth after straightened laser
- We’ve got to use toothbrush soft and pointed.
- Use toothpaste by fluoride to eliminate harmful bacteria of the mouth.
- The use of a lead Medical to remove the remnants of food lingering in the mouth.
- Regularity in cleaning the teeth continuously and take care of it.
In the end, dear reader, may we be we provided sufficient information about orthodontic laser and its features and disadvantages, and how to care for your teeth after the laser work. And if you have more queries or questions you can consult one of our doctors here.