There is the human body kidneys, each the size of a fist, both of them are located near the middle of the back, below the right rib cage. Considers the main task of the kidney is to remove waste and excess fluid from your body, if you suffer from kidney disease, it accumulate these wastes in your blood may lead to serious health problems, including high blood pressure, anemia, heart disease. You think the euro is one of the body wastes which are removed from the blood by the dog, may be their levels are higher than normal sign that your kidneys aren’t working efficiently. So the urea in blood Blood Urea Nitrogen is one of the tests of renal function, which can provide important information about the functions of your kidney, where it measures the amount of urea in the blood.
Pleased use check blood urea
Often be checked Yuri’s blood as part of a series of tests called the tests of metabolism overall, can also be used to assist in diagnosis, some people who suffer from kidney disease at an early stage may not have any symptoms or uses the follow the disease or disorder of the kidneys have been diagnosed with it effectively or the person is vulnerable.
Did not request the examination?
Although the kidney disease early does not typically contain any signs or symptoms, however, some factors may have been at greater risk of infection, these include:
- Family history is linked to the existence of problems in the kidneys.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart disease. In addition, you may be check the level of urea of blood if you suffer from kidney disease symptoms in the late stage, such as:
- Need to go to the bathroom (urinate) frequently or infrequently.
- Constant itching.
- Frequent fatigue.
- Swelling in your arms or your legs or your feet.
- Spasms in the muscles.
- Problem in sleep.
The semantics of the results of examination of blood urea
Can vary the levels of blood urea natural among people, but the high level of urea in the blood is a sign that your kidneys don’t work correctly.
However, the results are natural does not always indicate that you have a medical condition need treatment, it may be the cause of the levels of urea higher than normal due to drought or fire or some medication or follow a diet rich in protein or other factors, including work, where the level of urea tends to increase with age.
Depends checked Yuri’s blood type is only one of the tests of renal function, if the doctor suspects that you have kidney disease, it is recommended to conduct additional examinations, such as checking the measurement of creatinine, which is one of other residues that are recommended by your kidneys, the examination of another called glomerular filtration rate glomerular filtration rate GFR, which is estimated over the quality of your kidneys in filtering the blood.
- AACC (2019) Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Available at: https://labtestsonline.org/tests/blood-urea-nitrogen-bun (Accessed: 11 November 2019).
- Lyman JL. (1986) Blood urea nitrogen and creatinine., Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3516645?_ga=2.222445597.720541988.1571330776-1139383276.1561423928 (Accessed: 11 November 2019).
- The National Kidney Foundation (2019) About Chronic Kidney Disease, Available at: https://www.kidney.org/kidneydisease/aboutckd (Accessed: 11 November 2019).