Normal blood pressure for pregnant is a sign of the health of the mother and the fetus as used by doctors to help them diagnose any problems related to pregnancy or any potential complications in this article we will normal blood pressure and what are the changes that occur to blood pressure during pregnancy.
Normal blood pressure for pregnant
According to the American Heart Association blood pressure is considered normal for the 120 over 80 mm of mercury is considered the 120 is the systolic reading during the contraction of the heart muscle, and 80 is the reading of diastolic pressure when the heart is in a state of rest between the pulses.
Low blood pressure during pregnancy
When you engage the power of the blood flow in the walls of your arteries is called low blood pressure, considered low blood pressure when the systolic blood pressure less than 90 and diastolic blood pressure less than 70 is considered low blood pressure, lower risk of high blood pressure because it reduces the incidence of heart disease, strokes, and usually remains blood pressure low during the 24-week first pregnancy, and then begins to rise gradually.
The causes of low blood pressure when needed
- Sit in a lying down position for a long time
- Dehydration, which reduces blood volume and leads to lower blood pressure levels natural
- Dilation of blood vessels due to hormonal changes that occur to at this time lead to a change in the normal blood pressure for pregnant
- The shortage of sugar in the blood
Symptoms of low blood pressure incident
Although low blood pressure is less dangerous than its height however, when you note one of the symptoms must be treated immediately so as not to cause serious complications threaten the life of the mother and the fetus the symptoms include:
- Malaise and fatigue
- Dizziness can be up to syncope
- Feeling nauseous
- Pallor of the face
- Blurred vision
Also read: treatment of low blood pressure when needed
High blood pressure when needed
After that we know the normal blood pressure to low blood pressure, high blood pressure is a common problem during pregnancy also, where is also known as the disorder of high blood pressure, occurs when blood is pumped in the blood vessels is higher than normal, disorders of high blood pressure during pregnancy usually affect 5 to 8% of pregnant women, the types of high blood pressure that affect the situation as follows:
- Chronic high blood pressure: is high blood pressure that occurs before the twentieth week of pregnancy or be present before the pregnancy and this type is until after birth.
- Gestational hypertension: this occurs after the twentieth week, and will not show any symptoms indicative of infection.
- Pre-eclampsia: chronic hypertension during pregnancy, and if left untreated can lead to pre-eclampsia, where the cause of protein in the urine and can lead to complications for both mother and child if no medical intervention at the appropriate time.
Read also: the symptoms of preeclampsia and its complications and how to treat it
Causes of high blood pressure during pregnancy
There are some causes that lead to developing high blood pressure during pregnancy include:
- Pregnancy for the first time
- Pregnancy, twins or multiple pregnancy
- Woman’s age less than 20 or higher than 40
- High blood pressure or kidney disease before pregnancy
Symptoms of high blood pressure when needed
When the normal blood pressure for pregnant high of more than 140 over 90 can cause the following symptoms:
- Sudden weight gain
- Visual changes such as double vision or unclear
- Pain in the upper abdomen, or pain in the stomach
- Frequent headaches
- Excessive sweating on the palms and soles
- The sound of ringing in the ears
- Rapid beating of the heart
Read Also: How to prevent high blood pressure when needed
And that you know with us on the normal blood pressure for pregnant and the changes that occur during pregnancy, we recommend you observe persistent levels of blood pressure talk with your doctor when you notice any of the symptoms of high or low blood pressure appropriate treatment, and in the end we wish you continued health and wellness.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: