There are many methods of teeth whitening that may be used without a prescription, Where to teeth whitening is ideal for people who have healthy teeth is not insurmountable, and they want to get white teeth and smile brighter. If you want to know more about the methods of teeth whitening , you can read the article.
Methods of teeth whitening
All toothpastes help remove tooth stains, because they contain abrasive materials light. Some whitening toothpastes contain chemicals provide effective additional remove stains, which contain peroxide carry or hydrogen peroxide that helps to relieve the color of yellowing teeth.
- Brushing your teeth regularly
The regularity in the use of the brush helps to reduce spots and yellow teeth, especially at the gum line, it may be all of electric toothbrush Sonic better than a conventional toothbrush in removing surface stains on the teeth.
- Strips bleach
Strips bleach is extremely thin, it strips almost invisible envelope clearly whitening is based on the substance peroxide, which works on whitening the teeth.
- Rinsing the mouth with bleach
Among the latest bleaching products available rinsing the mouth with bleach, it freshens breath and helps reduce plaque and gum disease, but these products also include some components, such as hydrogen peroxide.
Read more about: gum disease
- Eating vegetables and fruits
Is eating vegetables and fruits good for the health of the body in general and dental health in particular, it is not only methods of teeth whitening, such as strawberries, pineapple, who helps in teeth whitening remove pigmentation from them.
It also must make additional preventive measures, will be submitted by the dentist, such as put gel on the gum tissue, or the use of a shield rubber band is placed above the teeth before the treatment to protect gums and oral cavity from the effects of the bleach.
Cases of non-whitening tooth
Not recommended based compensation or will be less successful in the following cases:
- Not recommended to use bleach for children in the age less than 16 years old, it causes enlargement of the nerve of the tooth, can also irritate the nerve or cause to become sensitive.
- It is also not recommended teeth whitening when pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Should people with teeth and gums sensitive consultation with the dentist before using the teeth whitening system. Also should not be used any person allergic to peroxide any of the bleaching products.
- Individuals who suffer from gum disease or teeth with damaged enamel not to undergo the process of teeth whitening. Also must address cavities before undergoing any whitening process, because the crops bleach choose any decay present age, and can cause allergies.
- Does not whiten tooth colored fillings and composite materials of resin used in dental treatment such as crowns, or veneers, because the use of whitening agent on teeth that contain the crowns will lead to whitening uneven.
- Individuals smokers who expect to be their teeth white and they may feel disappointed in their scores, because the debtors should be aware that their results will be limited unless they abstain from continued smoking particularly during the bleaching process.
In spite of all what has been mentioned except that it may accommodate yellowed teeth good bleaching, but teeth brown respond less well and may not accommodate the teeth which are gray or purple bleaching.
After knowing what are the methods of teeth whitening, you have to follow these methods in addition to consult a doctor. If you have more questions, you can consult a doctor from here.