The contents of the article
Medication colchicine Colchicine, a medication that is used of a flower Colchicum, following it was installed in a laboratory, and is used effectively in the treatment of gout, it is also used in relieving the pain and inflammation of the joints when suspected gout, the drug is highly effective in the treatment processes at the beginning of the onset of symptoms directly, experiments have demonstrated recently that this drug helps in the treatment of certain cases of disease of the bifurcation of the hepatic, but not yet prove it is accurate and definitive.
What is the medication colchicine for?
- Use: uses the drug colchicine Colchicine in gout treatment, as well as alleviate the pain of arthritis severe.
- Store this medication: store Colchicine in a container air-tight, and keep in a cool, dry place also, as well as away from the hands of children and light.
- Company area: it is the production of colchicine by the company victory medicines.
- Rating done : categorizes colchicine as a click, within the category of diseases of muscle and bone.
- Form pharmacist medication colchicine comes in the form of tablets, oral, capsules, and.
What are the reasons for the use of the medication colchicine of?
Used drug in the treatment of many medical purposes, including:
- Equivalent colchicine gout.
- Equivalent Colchicine Mediterranean diet.
- It can treat several diseases in the liver.
- Treat Behcet’s disease.
- Colchicine Colchicine treat cancer following the developed by a British company.
- Treats back pain.
- Used in the treatment of the syndrome of spasm of the colon.
- Equivalent colchicine psoriasis.
What are the contraindications of the use of the medication colchicine of?
Prevents the use of colchicine Colchicine in cases of hypersensitivity to the drug, and the use of medicine with cases which come from the following cases:
- Of people who suffer from excessive sensitivity to hand the medicine or its components.
- Of have a problem in the kidneys and their functions.
- Of have a problem in the liver.
- With the patients with kidney disease and the liver the drug can be taken with immunosuppressive drugs.
What are the precautions to the use of the medication colchicine of?
There are precautions must be observed in the case of having some health problems, including:
- You should eat colchicine Colchicine following the consulting doctor, based on prescription or pharmacy.
- You must define your doctor about any medications during the period of treatment, whether medical or herbal or dietary supplements, to prevent interference between the medications and each other and health damage to the patient.
- You must define the doctor of any health ailments suffered during the period of treatment, the lack of overlap between the medications and each other.
- You must commit to doing blood tests, laboratory, and continuing to conduct periodic check-ups in the functions of the liver and kidneys.
- During the period of pregnancy, until now there is no enough studies about the safety of the use of the medication, so you must review your physician.
- The period of breastfeeding, during this period you should not use colchicine to the lack of studies on the safety of use of colchicine.
- Care should be taken in the case of diseases of the blood, such as shortages of white blood cells, decrease in the number of platelets, as well as cases of aplastic anemia.
- You should not use Colchicine with children less than 18 years.
What is the dose of the necessary medication, colchicine is?
Method of implementation: medicine colchicine Colchicine is tablets.
The number of doses
- In the case of the Prevention of bouts of gout the dose of 2 – 3 times daily.
- In the case of mitigation of attacks of gout, a dose every two or three hours.
The dose of the drug with the big
- To prevent episodes of gout from 1 – 1.5 A on a daily basis.
- Relief of attacks of gout: 0.5 – 1.2 A in the first period, after that they become 0.5 A in every two hours and even three hours, even hiding the ache, in case of vomiting or diarrhea, or access the presence of the drug dog around 10 a.
- Prevent a recurrence of the medicine again before the end of the 3 days.
Start events: start events from the symptoms of gout attacks during the period, up from 6 and even 24 hours, the overall effect for the Prevention of them for about many days.
Event duration: the duration of the effectiveness of Colchicine up to 12 hours, and in some cases continue the effect of medication and its effectiveness for a long time.
Nutrition: there are some foods that may increase the effect of the disease and its severity, for this you must take this into account and consult a doctor.
In case you forget taking a dose of Colchicine, could be dealt with at the ticket, although it serves pharmaceutical law in in half an hour you can eat a meal and the meal that followed.
Stop taking the drug: prevents stop taking the drug without reference to a competent doctor, but in the case of treatment of cases of gout attacks and the appearance of symptoms of diarrhea, aches in the abdomen, you should stop taking it immediately.
Overdose: to overdose of the drug colchicine excessive should go to the nearest hospital, medical treatment, prevent injury side effects or reactions to the unexpected and dangerous to your life, especially in the case of emergence of side effects such as nausea and diarrhea and diarrhea annex with blood, with severe abdominal pain. or loss of consciousness.
Brand names drug colchicine
Brand names of the drug as follows: Gotti boys, Colson, colchicine, comedy Two.
How to use the medication colchicine Colchicine
- You need to keep eating colchicine even with the transformation and disappearance of the symptoms.
- In the case of oblivion, you can eat the following when the ticket immediately, but do not deal with a double dose.
- Colchicine may work on reduce the areas of the body, so stay away from any causes of infection different.
- You should tell your doctor if you nausea, diarrhea or vomiting.
- Colchicine works to reduce the number of platelet counts, that you should avoid any injuries and to you, because of the difficulty in the process of wound healing.
What are the drug interactions drug colchicine is?
- You need to tell the doctor about any medications during the treatment period to prevent the circulation of chemicals between drugs and each other and damage the health of you.
- There are some medicines you must tell your doctor if you are taking them, the wearer can modify the dosage or even to try some medical tests, such as drugs, atorvastatin, Christie, the clarithromycin.
- You should tell your doctor of any illnesses suffered during the period of treatment, so diagnosis is made accurately.
What are the negatives of the use of the medication colchicine of?
- A weakened immune system which increases chances of infection.
- Reduce the number of platelets, which leads to increased blood clots, difficulty healing wounds.
- Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
- A problem in liver function.
- Fluctuations in the abdomen.
- Disorders in the skin.
- Incidence of anemia.
- The effect on the nerves of the body negatively.
- May result infertility the inability to reproduce.
- In the case of use by pregnant women, may lead to deformation of the embryos.
- May lead to the incidence of temporary contract men, as a result of low sperm count.
Dear reader, now you know all the details on the drug colchicine Colchicine, don’t take the medication without the prescribing physician.