Sometimes drop a heartbeat for many reasons that can affect human health, so if you want to know what is low normal heartbeat how to prevent it, you can read the following article.
Low normal heartbeat
Always be the heart rate slow when you rest, it is a signal that you can enjoy good health, but if too slow, it may be a symptom of a condition called bradycardia. Usually have a resting heart rate in adults in times of comfort when the normal range is between 60 to 100 times per minute. In the case of incidence of bradycardia (any low pulse of the normal range), the heart beats less than 60 times per minute.
It can be bradycardia is a serious problem if the heart pumps a sufficient amount of oxygen-rich blood in the body.
Also read: know more about the problem of slow heart.
Causes of low pulse natural heart
There are many reasons that lead to low normal heartbeat such as:
- Damage to the heart tissue related to aging.
- Damage to the tissue of the heart of heart disease or heart attack.
- Disorders of the heart and always have a congenital heart defect.
- Injury to the heart tissue (myocarditis)
- Complications of cardiac surgery.
- Overactive thyroid gland or inadequate thyroid activity.
- Non-availability of chemicals in the blood, such as potassium or calcium.
- A disorder of breathing during sleep.
- Diseases caused by infections such as rheumatic fever or lupus.
- Medications, including some drugs for disorders of the other heart and high blood pressure.
Ageing is a major risk factor for heart, since heart problems, which are often linked to arrhythmias, are more common in older people.
- Risk factors relating to heart disease
Often associated slowness of the heart receiving the heart tissue due to the type of heart disease, so the factors that increase the risk of heart disease can change the heart rate.
Includes other risk factors include the following:
- High blood pressure
- Psychological tension or anxiety
Prevention of low pulse natural heart
The most effective way to prevent the low pulse of the natural heart is to reduce the risk of heart disease. In order to avoid or reduce exposure of heart disease you need to follow the following:
- Exercise and eating a healthy diet.
We maintain the integrity of the heart by exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet low-fat, low-salt and a little sugar and rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, so that it maintains the integrity of all parts of the body.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
Being overweight increases the risk of heart disease, so you must maintain a healthy weight.
- Keep blood pressure and cholesterol under control.
Must be maintain cholesterol naturally in the body and reducing the intake of harmful fats, maintain blood pressure, so that there is a relationship between increased cholesterol and blood pressure.
You must quit smoking either alone or consult a doctor, as smoking affects all the organs of the body plus it helps to clogging of the arteries.
- Avoiding stress is essential
You should avoid any pressure or strain is not necessary, because it causes a change in Heartbeat, in addition to that it must control the tension that may alter the heart rate.
- Follow the doctor
If you have any of the symptoms of low blood pressure or if you have any type of heart disease, you need to follow the doctor constantly to prevent any complications.
Hopefully we have provided sufficient information about low heartbeat natural the Prevention of it, and if you have one of the diseases mentioned above, we have continuous follow-up to the doctor. If you have more questions or inquiries you can consult a doctor from here.