After the increase in the number of persons who resort to different laser treatments in recent periods, especially laser hair removal of different body parts, we hear a lot about laser burns which have spread significantly recently, continued with us dear reader the following article to learn the causes of these burns and how to treat them and Prevention of them if possible.
Week laser burns
- Carry out the procedure incorrectly.
- Measurement technicians are not qualified and inexperienced to perform the procedure.
- Use your laser gas right.
- Not caring for the skin properly after the procedure.
- The use of heat is incorrect during the application of the laser.
Read also: damage, Laser Hair Removal and possible side effects .. know them!
Signs of laser burns
Results from the laser burns the signs and symptoms specific include the following:
- High tension at the site of the war.
- Redness of the skin at the sites of the war.
- Change the color of the skin.
- Increased feeling of heat in areas of the skin during the procedure, and continuation after its completion.
- Feeling intense pain at the sites of the war.
- Peel off the skin at the site of the war after the hour or day of the implementation of the procedure almost.
You should have when feeling any severe symptoms or to note the extreme changes in the skin after undergoing laser procedures, to request medical assistance and report to your doctor immediately.
Read also: damage, laser hair removal of the area sensitive.
Important tips after burn injury laser
You should follow some important instructions when dealing with laser burns to avoid further problem:
- Dealing with the affected areas of skin to rights gently, don’t you know by intense pressure or shock until no more pain.
- Not touching the affected area to avoid further irritation of the skin.
- Not to open a broadcast resulting from the war to avoid infection.
- Do not expose the affected areas to direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- Use compresses of ice to cool the affected area, to soothe the sensation of energy.
- Intake of pain relievers such as ibuprofen.
- Need to consult a doctor immediately so he can treat laser burns and eliminate the problem before it gets worse.
Treat laser burns
Can take the fire of the first class period ranging from 3 to 20 days to heal completely, and adopts the treatment of laser burns on the severity of the war and the area of the affected area.
The doctor recommends First cooling the affected area immediately, and may prescribe antibiotic cream or cream hydrocortisone topical, which help to soothe the affected area and treat the skin.
Your doctor will advise you to protect the affected areas from direct sunlight throughout the treatment period and even after cooling down of the war period, to avoid exposure of any scars or injuries, you can use a sunscreen with a degree of protection adequate, and cover affected areas with clothing loose.
Also read: Laser Hair Removal, nurses, clinics and prices.
The Prevention of burn injury laser
You can protect yourself from injury to fire the laser by following the following tips:
- Make sure you carry out the procedure in a cosmetic centers are certified and reliable, avoid to undergo to procedure of laser hair removal in beauty salons, gas licensed.
- Be sure to use the laser devices a good fit for your skin type and your skin.
- Have recourse to specialists with expertise in laser procedures.
Read also: skin treatment laser the full details and steps.
In the end, after we have explained to you dear reader all the details from the burns lasers, causes, and treatment, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.