Today, through the pharmacy website, we offer you important information about the antimicrobial drug Galfamox, as this drug is used in order to get rid of bacteria and germs that infect humans and cause many health problems, and among the problems that Galfamox treats is the treatment of respiratory problems The upper medicine is also effective in treating the sinuses, and this medicine contains the active ingredient known as (Amoxylin), and this substance is considered effective in treating infections that affect many parts of the body such as the ear and throat, as well as the tonsils and others, and through the site Pharmacy. We will learn about the indications for using Galfamox, in addition to the side effects of the medicine that must be taken care of, as well as contraindications to the use of the medicine. We hope that you will benefit from this information and we hope you like it.
There is a group of conditions that Galfamox can be used with, and these cases are as follows:
- Galfamox is used to treat infections of a bacterial nature that are present in the gums as well as the respiratory system.
- The drug can be used to treat tonsillitis, as well as bacterial infection.
- Galfamox works on treating infections that affect the urinary system, which may lead to infections in the pelvis, kidneys, and bladder.
- The medicine can also treat a runny nose, as well as tonsillitis and laryngitis, as well as the middle ear and sinusitis.
Also read: Price and specifications of the medicine Zinnat Zinnat syrup, tablets and antibiotic injection to treat infections and infections
The side effects
There is a group of drug side effects that you should be wary of, and these symptoms are as follows:
- The use of the medicine may cause a headache as well as the occurrence of convulsions for those suffering from kidney failure.
- The use of this medicine may lead to an increase in liver enzymes, in addition to indigestion or diarrhea.
- Galfamox may cause kidney infections, which may lead to stones in the urine.
- The use of the medicine may cause a rash as well as an increase in anxiety and confusion.
- One of the side effects of Galvamox is mucocutaneous candidiasis, in addition to anemia.
- Using the medicine may cause nausea in addition to permanent vomiting.
You can also read: the price and specifications of the SPECTRUM drug, a broad spectrum antibiotic
There is a group of cases in which the use of the drug is prohibited, and these cases are as follows:
- It is strictly forbidden to use the medicine if there is an allergy to the active ingredient or any component of the medicine.
- Do not use the medicine in the event of pregnancy or breastfeeding, except after consulting a doctor.
- Galfamox is strictly prohibited to use in case of watery or bloody diarrhea.
- It is strictly forbidden to use this medicine in the event of a non-bacterial infection.
- The recommended dose is 500 mg three times during the day. The dose is taken every 12 hours. The dose may be increased to 875 mg.
- The recommended dose for children ranges between (50 – 80) mg, and the dose is divided into 3 doses, or as directed by the doctor.
For more, you can read: Price and specifications of julmentin tablets, a broad spectrum antibiotic
This drug is available in the Saudi drug market, and the price of the package is 16 Saudi riyals.
Today, through the pharmacy website, we provided you with important information about the drug Galfamox to get rid of bacterial infections, and through this topic we learned about the cases in which Galfamox can be used with it in addition to the side effects of the drug that you should be wary of, as well as cases in which the use of the drug is prohibited to avoid the occurrence Any complications or side effects that may be dangerous .. We hope that this information has benefited you and met your satisfaction. Wait for more topics related to information about different types of drugs through the pharmacy website.