Well we all know that diabetes of serious diseases and chronic, but is there a definitive cure for it? This is what we have now, where this article reviews the treatments that can help reduce the effects of diabetes on the health of a person; so stay with us dear reader to know.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a condition that affects the sugar levels in the blood, and cause many serious health problems if left untreated or left without control, there are two types of diabetes:
Diabetes of the first type
Is an autoimmune disease happens when you destroy the body cells in the pancreas that produce insulin, this means that people with diabetes of the first type do not differentiate insulin, and without insulin the body can’t regulate the amount of glucose in the blood.
The second type
Infected persons have Type II diabetes down insulin, which means that the body does not produce or does not use the amount of insulin that it needs, this is the most common of the two major types.
Also read: know more about diabetes and its types.
Is there a definitive cure for type first?
Diabetes type i is an autoimmune disease develops mostly during childhood, it occurs when the body attacks by mistake the beta cells in the pancreas, weakening its capacity to produce insulin, which the body needs, can follow these remedies to minimize them:
Insulin injection is the most common treatment for diabetics of the first type, and can diabetics take these injections at home, there are a range of injections of insulin available, which vary according to the extent of the speed of insulin action and duration of effect in the body.
Is there a definitive cure for the first type using the medication verapamil is?
Found a new experiment conducted on humans in 2018, that blood pressure medication current labeled verapamil may be useful for diabetics, but did not encounter the FDA after the verapamil as a treatment for diabetes.
The organs viable for transplant.
Scientists have been looking for the use of devices implantable for OF DIABETES of the first type without the need of right routine, where I discussed the study of the animal for the 2016 device can be implanted, to protect the beta cells in the pancreas, the researchers found that the device has the protection of beta cells in the pancreas of any attack suitable for up to 6 months.
Read also: the treatment of diabetes of the first type.
Is there a definitive cure for Type II?
This type is lighter than previous type, so it’s easy for the person to make simple lifestyle adjustments and nutritional; to return blood sugar levels to the normal range, it can be treated with medication of the following:
- Inhibitors of Alpha-gloss (Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors ): these inhibitors help lower blood glucose, and diabetes patients to take it next to the food they eat, such as alokarboz (Acarbose) will (miglitol).
- Biguanides: where Biguanides the liver to produce less glucose, and increases insulin sensitivity in muscle.
- Sour yellow BASs: which reduce the harmful cholesterol as well as sugar in the blood, and enter this medication to the bloodstream, so it can be for people who suffer from liver problems to use this medication safely.
- Dopamine agonists: they reduce blood glucose after a meal such as bromocriptine.
- Inhibitors of PP-4: helps support glucose production over the long term without leading to shortage of sugar in the blood, and inhibitors of DPP-4 are currently available, such as Alogliptin وlinagliptin وsaxagliptin وsitagliptin.
- Meglitinides: stimulate beta cells in the pancreas to release insulin, and currently of Nateglinide وrepaglinide وmeglitinides.
There are many other drugs that reduce the risk of diabetes of the second type, but you should consult your doctor before taking any medications.
Also read: treatment of a deficiency of dopamine drugs to medical and other treatments.
In this article we answer your question dear reader is there a definitive treatment for Type I and Type II, so if you have any further queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.