There are a lot of people who suffer from inflammation, damage photo, and this is what we will learn in this article, we will learn about what is the inflammation of the tooth and what are its symptoms, its causes and its treatment methods.
What is the inflammation of the tooth?
The innermost part of each tooth is an area called the pulp, contains the pulp on the blood supply, nerves age. Inflammation of the pulp is a condition that causes severe pain in the pulp, can occur in one or more of internecine, the bacteria that invade the pulp of the tooth, which causes hypertrophy, there are two types of inflammation of the pulp:
- Inflammation of the pulp treatable, and this includes the inflammation of the pulp treatable to cases where the inflammation is mild and the pulp of the tooth is healthy enough to maintain it.
- Inflammation of the pulp of non-treatment, and occurs when there is severe inflammation and other symptoms, such as severe pain, and can in this case keep the pulp, may cause this inflammation to the type of infection is called a tooth abscess, and the infection at the root of the tooth, causing the formation of a pocket of purulent, and if it is not treated, it can spread this infection to other parts of the body, such as the sinuses or jaw or brain.
Also read: know more information about inflammation of the tooth.
What are the symptoms of inflammation of the tooth?
Both types of inflammation of the pulp causes pain, although the pain caused by the inflammation of the pulp treatable may be lighter, and only occurs while eating, and the pain associated with inflammation of the pulp of non-treatment happens throughout the day and night.
Include other symptoms for both forms of inflammation of the pulp:
- Severe inflammation.
- The sensitivity of food hot and cold.
- Allergic to food that contains high fructose.
May include inflammation of the pulp of non-treatment symptoms additional infection, such as:
The causes of toothache
In the teeth of sound, carrying the layers of enamel and ivory dress from the infection, but the inflammation of the pulp when they are breached protective, allowing bacteria to enter the pulp, and cause this swelling. Remain the pulp locked up inside the walls of the tooth, so the tension causes pressure and pain, as well as infection.
Can include layers of enamel and ivory because of many factors, including:
- Tooth decay that leads to erosion of the tooth.
- Injury resulting from the collision of teeth.
- The presence of a broken tooth, leading to exposed pulp.
What is the treatment of inflammation and damage in the fifth?
Different treatment methods depending on whether the inflammation of the pulp can be cured or not, here are some remedies:
Inflammation of the pulp treatable
If you have inflammation of the pulp is treatable, the treatment of the cause of the inflammation is possible to solve the symptoms, for example, if you have a cavity, the removal of the region of decaying and restoring stuff, you will alleviate your pain.
Inflammation of the pulp of non-treatment
- If you have a sore is not curable, it is recommended your doctor to visit a specialist filler, such as a specialist cure the damage photo.
- If possible, they will be Occupation your age through a procedure called resection of the dress, this is the first part of the root canal.
- During the eradication of the pulp, is removed the pulp, but the tooth will remain intact.
- After removing the pulp, the cleansing of the hollow area inside the tooth packaged and close them.
- In some cases, you’ll need to remove your tooth completely, this is known as dislocation of the tooth; it has recommended creating teeth if you died your tooth permanently and can not be salvaged.
After resection of the pulp or dental extraction, tell your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Severe pain.
- Swelling inside or outside the mouth.
- The sense of vulnerability.
- Recurrence or persistence of symptoms original.
Read Also: How do you treat inflammation of the tooth in the medical home.
In the end, dear reader, that you know a sore tooth , types, reasons for its occurrence and how to treat it, if you have any queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.