Brixine tablets are used as a fever reducer and analgesic for body pain, as it helps relieve rheumatoid arthritis, as it is a drug that works by inhibiting the cyclic oxidative enzyme that causes infections in the body such as throat infections.
The active ingredient for Brix
- It contains an active ingredient , piroxicam .
Indications for the use of Brixen
- It is used to treat arthritis .
- Osteoarthritis treatment .
- Diseases that cause cartilage erosion .
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis, which is rheumatism in the spine.
- Reduces swelling and joint stiffness .
- Relieves joint pain .
- Antipyretic drug.
- Relieves pain associated with osteoporosis .
- Relieves abdominal pain.
Brixine dosage for adults
- The doctor’s instructions must be followed in terms of the dosage that he determines according to the health condition and the patient’s response to treatment.
- The usual dose : One capsule of 20 mg per day is taken.
Brixine dose for children
- In general, Brixin is not recommended for children under the age of 18, unless otherwise decided by a doctor.
- The usual dose for children: Take a daily dose of 2-3 mg per day.
When using Brexin tablets, it may be accompanied by the emergence of some health problems, which vary from person to person depending on the body's response to the treatment, and these symptoms are as follows:
- The appearance of a rash.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Abdominal cramps and pain.
- Nausea and headache.
- A hole in the stomach and bleeding.
- Affects fertility in women.
- It causes skin peeling.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Heart failure .
- Difficulty breathing and feeling tired.
- Swelling of the ankles, feet, and legs.
- Ulcerative stomatitis.
- Heartburn and constipation.
Rare side effects
- Exposure to myocardial infarction.
- Loss of appetite .
- Having anemia .
- Increased liver function.
- Yellow discoloration of the skin and eyes.
- Allergy symptoms such as swelling of the lips, face and tongue, itching, and a rash.
- Acute renal failure.
- Blood with urine.
- pancreatitis .
- Nose bleeding .
- Eye disturbances and dizziness.
- Changes in the blood and lymph system.
- Ringing in the ear
- Drowsiness and headache.
- Exposure to depression and insomnia.
- Disturbances in the level of sugar, either decrease or increase.
Contraindications to the use of Brixen
- Brixin should not be used in the event of an allergy to piroxicam or any of the ingredients included in the drug.
- The drug is not indicated for those who suffer from stomach or intestinal ulcers and bleeding or perforation in the stomach.
- It is not indicated for those with a history of bleeding disorders and inflammation of the stomach or intestine.
- For those suffering from ulcerative colitis, avoid taking the drug.
- Do not use in case of Crohn's disease.
- It should not be used if there is cancer in the digestive system.
- Do not use if symptoms of asthma, nasal mucositis, or nasal polyposis are present.
- If you experience a rash while using anti-inflammatory drugs or salicylic acid, the drug should be avoided.
- It is not used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It is not indicated for patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment.
- For heart patients , avoid taking the drug.
- Do not use in case of high blood pressure.
- For those with severe blood changes or if you are prone to bleeding just from minor wounds.
- For those who suffer from stomach obstruction, inflamed vesicles, or vesicles in the colon.
Real estate interaction with Brixen
Before using Brexin, you should inform the doctor about the medications and dietary supplements that are being taken so that there is no conflict between the drugs, especially the following:
- Cox selective inhibitor drugs.
- Salicylic acid, used to soothe body pain and reduce fever.
- Anticoagulant medicines such as warfarin, which are medicines that prevent blood clots.
- Other painkillers interact with skin and cause health problems.
- Medicines for blood pressure and heart disease.
- Adrenal hormones, such as corticosteroids.
- Diuretic drugs.
- Quinolone anti-bacterial drugs.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Lithium, which is used to treat depression .
Brexin and arthritis
- Brixin is not used to treat arthritis, but rather is a medicine that helps relieve pain.
Precautions for using Brexin
- There are some health conditions in which one should be careful when using the drug.
- For elderly people over the age of 70 years, the drug is taken with caution and in the lowest possible dose.
- The doctor should be informed if they have stomach pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, or if there are signs of it, such as passing black or colored blood, if you are vomiting blood.
An overdose of Brixin
- Taking a high dose of Brexin for a long time may cause myocardial infarction and stroke, so the dose and duration of treatment prescribed by your doctor must be adhered to.
Brixine and blood tests
- Brixine may affect blood tests as it reduces platelet aggregation and prolongs bleeding time, so the doctor should be informed before performing blood tests.
Brixen and diabetics
- Caution is advised when using Brexin for diabetics and periodic checks should be made to measure blood sugar level.
Brixen and Fertility
- Brexin is not recommended for women as it reduces fertility in women.
Brixin and pregnancy
- It is not recommended to use the drug during pregnancy, as it causes birth defects.
Brexin and lactation
- A percentage of the active substance is transmitted to the infant with breast milk and affects his health, so it is advised to avoid the drug during the breastfeeding period.
Brixen and pressure
- Brexin tablets should not be used by those with high blood pressure until it does not worsen their health.
- Nor should the drug be used concomitantly with angiotensin II inhibitors, which are used for high blood pressure.
Brixen effervescent bags
- Brixine effervescent bags are used to relieve body pain and are anti-rheumatic, as it contains the active ingredient peroxyam and contains aspartame, which is used for sweetening and therefore should not be used for those suffering from phenylketonuria.
- Brixine effervescent contains lactose and sorbitol, which are not recommended for use by those with trouble metabolizing sugars.
Brixen 2021 price
- Concentration pills 20 mg package price 21.75 Egyptian pounds.
- Fawar bags, the package price is 29 Egyptian pounds.
Content site is not responsible for using Brexin without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
For inquiries or questions about medicines, we receive your comments below the article on muhtwa.com.
Visitors also saw: