Many people wonder about the low blood sugar, known as hypoglycemia, blood .. and the symptoms that cause the decline, and that’s what we’ll do in this article.
Knows blood sugar also known as glucose, comes down glucose from food and as an important source of energy in the body and is also the one who produces the carbs from the following foods: rice, potatoes, bread, cereals, fruits, vegetables, and milk is the main source of glucose in the body.
After eating, glucose is absorbed into the bloodstream, where it travels to the cells of the body hormone called insulin, which is manufactured in the pancreas, which helps your cells to use glucose for energy.
Read also: know on urinary tract infection and diabetes.
The symptoms of hypoglycaemia
Symptoms of low blood sugar can occur suddenly and include:
- Blurry vision.
- Rapid beating of the heart.
- Changes sudden mood swings.
- Nerve snap.
- Fatigue unexplained.
- Pallor of the skin.
- Intense vibration or tremor.
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Prick the skin.
- Difficulty in thinking clearly or focusing.
- Loss of consciousness, seizure and coma.
People suffering from lack of sugar in the blood do not know that the proportion of sugar in the blood drops, if you suffer from this condition, it has reduced the rate of sugar in the blood without being noticed and without immediate treatment, can enter into a coma without feeling.
Should people at risk of low blood sugar talk to your doctor about getting a prescription for treatment, and you should never give any unconscious person anything by mouth, because it might cause her to choke.
Read also: proper nutrition for diabetics with exercise.
What causes the low percentage of sugar?
Can occur decrease in blood sugar for several reasons, usually one of the side effects for the treatment of diabetes.
Diabetes low blood sugar
- Diabetes affects your body’s ability to use insulin, you can think of the insulin as the key that unlocks your cells, even giving you glucose for energy.
- Uses diabetes patients a variety of treatments to help their bodies use glucose in the blood, among these drugs is what is taken orally, which increase the production of insulin and insulin injection.
Read Also: 10 misconceptions about diabetes have corrected.
Other reasons caused hypoglycaemia
Some of the other causes of low blood sugar as follows:
- Some drugs, such as quinine (quinine).
- Some medical conditions, such as hepatitis or kidney disorders.
- Tumor produces an increase in the proportion of insulin in the blood.
- Endocrine disorders, such as deficiency of the adrenal glands.
Read also: can a diabetic patient eat as the government holidayin?
How is the treatment of lack of blood sugar?
- When blood sugar levels are too low, eating something made of carbohydrates is essential, if you suffer from diabetes, try to keep the snacks high in carbohydrates.
- The American Diabetes Association recommends a light meal no less than 15 grams of carbohydrates, where that little bit of good snacks during the day that must be preserved in your daily routine to keep your sugar level are as follows:
- Eating granola.
- Fruit fresh or dried.
- The juice of the fruits.
- Bagels and pretzels.
Read also: can the islands to prevent Type II diabetes?
Complications of hypoglycaemia
Hypoglycemia fairly common for diabetics, however, the lower blood sugar levels significantly and can be life threatening, may lead to seizures and nervous system if left untreated for a long time, if immediate treatment is critical, it is important to learn how to recognize the symptoms and treat them quickly.
Read also: how the effect of diabetes on Oral Health and dental?
In the end, after that you know low blood sugar .. so if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.