Dear reader, have you sometimes the condition of your teeth health, you may ask How do you treat tooth decay ? a The cure tooth decay no more of the method, to learn with us the different ways to treat tooth decay, continued with us read the rest of the article.
How do you treat tooth decay?
The first step to learn how to treat tooth decay is regular checkups to check on the affected tooth by caries, and on the condition of the rest of the other teeth, before any of the complications, if the registry before you start feeling any pain, you probably won’t need intensive treatment.
There are several options to treat tooth decay, including:
Signs of fluoride
So began the emergence of tooth decay in your tooth is just, it helps treat fluoride to restore the tooth enamel, may be signs of fluoride liquid or gel or foam, and put the fluoride in a small bowl contrasts with The Shape of your teeth, then you place the bowl on your teeth.
How to treat tooth decay the right steps?
Fillings are the main choice for therapy when the progressing decay of the tooth to the stage of cracking the enamel of the garden holes the tooth, and the steps be made of different materials, such as resin composite tooth-colored porcelain, or fillings amalgam process.
How to treat tooth decay crowns is?
Is used crowns when shopping its large size or existing teeth vulnerable, after cleaning the tooth affected by caries and stuffing it, you may need to install a crown over the tooth to save the filling or even don’t talk to the elderly.
Think root canal treatment to repair damaged teeth or badly designed instead of removed, where the doctor removes the nerve tissue, and any suitable sources in the tooth, and then turns the doctor’s from infections and putting the drug on the roots as needed, and finally the doctor put the filling, and sometimes put a crown over the tooth to save the filling.
Some of the teeth affects the acceleration so hard that they can not be restored and must be removed, and teeth can leave a gap allows other teeth to change their shape, which may lead to deformation of The Shape of the teeth in the mouth, so there must be cultivation of the age instead of older dislocated.
How to diagnose tooth decay
Your dentist can diagnose tooth decay you have on the way:
- Question about tooth pain and tooth sensitivity.
- Check your teeth with the tools of dentistry to areas of soft.
- System to the X-ray of the year, which can show the extent of tooth decay.
How to treat tooth decay before it starts?
If tooth decay is destruction of tooth structure and can affect both the tooth enamel and the layer of ivory inside the tooth, and for the Prevention of tooth decay we have the following:
- Clean your teeth at least twice daily using toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Clean your teeth daily using dental floss.
- Rinse daily mouth wash mouthwash that contains fluoride.
- Eating a nutritious and balanced, cut down on snacks.
- Avoid carbohydrates such as candy, pastries and chips, which can remain on the surface of your teeth.
- If you eat sticky foods, try to brush your teeth immediately after meal.
- Consult your dentist about use of fluoride the additional.
- Ask your doctor about the materials to prevent leakage of food into the tooth, through the applied to the chewing surfaces of your teeth back to protect them from the registry.
- Drink at least half liter of water per every day to protect against tooth decay.
- Visit your dentist regularly to get a clean level for your teeth.
Read Also: How is the restoration of teeth?
Dear reader, after you know how to treat tooth decay is? For more inquiries, you can consult one of our doctors here.