Diabetes, known as diabetes, is a disease occurs when high blood sugar. In this article you will know how to treat diabetes .. , types and the symptoms that appear on the diabetic patient.
Types of diabetes
There are some different types of diabetes including:
- Diabetes type i is an autoimmune disease, the immune system attacks the cells in the pancreas, where the insulin. It is not clear the cause of this attack. But there are about 10 percent of diabetics have this type.
- Happens to type II diabetes. When your body becomes resistant to insulin, and accumulates sugar in your blood. Diabetes occurs when high blood sugar than normal, but not high enough to diagnose type II diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar during pregnancy. As a result of hormones that inhibit the production of insulin produced by the placenta cause this type of diabetes.
Read also: what you don’t know about the importance of dieting for diabetics.
Symptoms of diabetes
1 – symptoms in men
In addition to the general symptoms of diabetes, may be treated in men with diabetes from the low sex drive anderectile dysfunction , weak muscle strength.
2 – symptoms in women
Women can suffer with diabetes symptoms such as urinary tract infections, skin infections, drought, and itching.
Read also: the fairy tale about feeding the diabetic patient
How do we treat diabetes?
Doctors treat diabetes some of the different medications. The intake of these oral medications, while others are available as.
How to treat diabetes type one?
Insulin is the main treatment for diabetes of the first type. It replaces the hormone that can’t your body to produce it.
There are four types of insulin most commonly used. It is distinguished by the speed that they begin to work out, and how long lasting their tracks:
- Starts rapid-acting insulin at work in 15 minutes and its effects for 3 to 4 hours.
- Start short-acting insulin at work in 30 minutes and lasts from 6 to 8 hours.
- Starts insulin the average-acting at work in an hour to two hours and lasts from 12 to 18 hours.
- Start long-acting insulin to work several hours after injection and lasts for 24 hours.
Read also: what you don’t know about the list of food diabetes
How to treat diabetes Type II?
- Diet and exercise can help some persons on the management of Type II diabetes unless lifestyle changes are sufficient to reduce the proportion of sugar in the blood. You will need to take medication.
- Will not benefit every patient with diabetes mellitus of the second type of each medication, not every medication is suitable for each patient. Medicines type II diabetes are divided into specific categories based on the way they work to improve the control over sugar in blood.
Read also: what you don’t know about the benefits of dates for diabetics.
- You’ll need to monitor your blood sugar level several times a day during pregnancy. If it is high, the dietary changes and exercise may or may not be enough to lower it.
- About 10 to 20 percent of women with gestational diabetes need insulin to lower blood sugar. Insulin is considered safe for the child’s growth.
In the end, after that you know how to treat diabetes in this article. If you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.