Transmitting the water of the fetus the fetus in the womb and works to protect it, but wonder some of the mothers how to speak water the fetus inside their wombs and how it works to protect the fetus, so we together dear readers in this article on the all about water the fetus and benefits to the fetus and how to speak.
How to speak water the fetus and what is it?
When the baby is in the womb it is located inside the amniotic sac is a bag composed of two … security and the placenta and the fetus in the Sac and surrounded by amniotic fluid.
At first the liquid is made of water which is produced by the mother, and then about 20 weeks of pregnancy is replaced by this money in full with the urine of the fetus so that the fetus Swallows and mixed liquid.
Water the fetus
Is yellow transparent liquid can be observed during the first 12 days after conception within the amniotic sac and surrounds the baby growing in the uterus and contains amniotic fluid also contains vital components such as nutrients, hormones andantibodies to fight infection.
Function water the fetus
After that we knew how to speak water the fetus here are some of the benefits for the fetus of the ocean baby.
- The protection of the fetus: relieves amniotic fluid from the external pressure and comes to shocks.
- Temperature control: enhances the amniotic fluid of the fetus and keeps it warm and keeps the temperature regular.
- Infection control: contains amniotic fluid antibodies.
- The development of the lung and the gastrointestinal tract: by breathing and swallowing amniotic fluid the child exercises use the muscles of these organs during its growth.
- Growth of muscles and bones: when you pop up the baby inside the amniotic sac it enjoys freedom of movement, which prevents muscle and bone the opportunity to properly.
- Pillar of the umbilical cord: prevents fluid in the uterus compression of the umbilical cord , where this cord food and oxygen from the placenta to the developing fetus.
Read also: stages of development of the fetus.
Usually the level of amniotic fluid is at its highest levels at around Week 36 of pregnancy where be about 1 liter low level with the approaching birth.
When you deny the water and the rupture of the amniotic sac begins to amniotic fluid inside the sac to leak through the cervix and vagina usually break the water at the end of the first phase of the review.
After that we knew how to speak water the embryo must be aware that can cause some cases in the presence of a quantity more or less than the amount of the amniotic fluid of natural, namely:
Occur when the index of amniotic fluid on the ultrasound is less than 5 cm (the cursor is the normal 5-25 CM) and the maximum pocket vertical less than 2 cm.
This may be obvious in cases of fluid leakage as a result of rupture of the membranes that surround the fetus may also occur in mothers with a history of:
This condition can occur during any stage of pregnancy but more disturbing during the first six months of pregnancy if the fluid levels low in the last trimester the risks include:
- The slow growth of the fetus.
- Complications ways.
- The need for caesarean section.
Occur when the index of amniotic fluid more than 24 cm and the measurement of the pocket is more vertical than 8 cm.
Include disorders of the fetus which can lead to a multiplicity of fluid as follows:
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Disorders of the brain or nervous system.
- A disorder of bone growth.
- Watch fetal heart rate.
- Syndrome Beckwith-perpetuates two.
- Abnormalities of the lung of the fetus.
- The accumulation of abnormal level of water within the multiple regions of the body of the fetus.
- Syndrome transfusion twin to twin.
- Diabetes in mothers.
And now dear readers, after that we knew how to speak the water of the fetus be careful to follow your doctor to make sure that the water level is fine, we wish you continued health and wellness.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: