We all know by tooth decay to some degree, but how can get rid of this recording? Keep reading to find out how to remove the registration of Dental Medicine and at home.
Tooth decay is a small holes in the hard surface of the teeth, and these holes are from bacteria on the tooth surface produce acid from the sugar, these include bacteria, sticky layer known as plaque on the removal of minerals from the enamel, and once the waiting damage the acid to the layer ivory under the enamel, the cavity.
Tooth decay may not cause any pain, but if you suffer from severe tooth decay, you may have:
- Tooth ache, either constant pain keeps you awake or a lot of pain from time to time without apparent reason.
- Sensitive teeth, you may feel soft in the gums or pain when eating or drinking something hot or cold or rich in sugars.
- The smell of bad breath.
- Patches of grey or brown or black appear on your teeth.
- An unpleasant taste in your mouth.
And if you notice any of the following symptoms, visit a doctor immediately, to determine you appropriate treatment.
Read also: acauses tooth decay that we have to pay attention and avoid them
How to remove the label from the dental medical
The tooth decay in the early stages, which is pre-formed hole (or cavity) in the elderly, can be reversed by:
- Reduce the amount and the number of times that discusses which foods and sugary drinks.
- Brushing your teeth at least twice daily using toothpaste with fluoride.
- May apply dentist gel fluoride paste or fluoride on the tooth affected.
Help fluoride to protect the teeth by strengthening the enamel, making the teeth more resistant to acids plaque that can cause tooth decay.
Read also: the Prevention of dental caries … are you chewing gum is one of the ways to prevent?
But when there is a hole in the tooth, treatment may include:
- Filling or a crown, and this includes the removal of tooth decay and filling the hole or covering the tooth.
- Treatment of the nerve of the tooth, and it may be necessary to remove the tooth decay that spreads to the center of the tooth where the blood and nerves.
- Take off the affected tooth or part of it, and it is usually when the teeth are badly damaged and can not be treated; the dentist may be able to replace the tooth with a partial or a bridge or a transplant.
How to remove registry of your teeth at home
There are many ways that may help you on the reduction of armaments as far as possible, these methods include:
Vitamin D is important to help in the absorption of calcium and phosphate from the food you eat, studies show an inverse relationship between the intake of foods rich in vitamin D and calcium, such as yogurt and dental caries in young children.
You can get vitamin D from dairy products, such as milk and yogurt, and you can also get vitamin D from the rays of the sun.
Read also: the treatment of caries of the front teeth .. and how can you prevent it?
Brushing teeth is toothpaste with fluoride
Plays fluoride play an important role in the Prevention of tooth decay and the formation of the enamel, extensive research was done to show that brushing your teeth regularly using a toothpaste with fluoride prevents tooth decay, and make the most of the studies either in children or adolescents, so there is a need for further research in adults and the elderly.
Plant extract licorice can fight the bacteria responsible for tooth decay, according to one study at least, as one of the researchers to the work of a vampire licorice to help in the fight against tooth decay, experimental studies using licorice extract showed that the extract of licorice was effective in significantly reducing the oral bacteria and prevent tooth decay, but there is a need for studies of larger and more long-term.
Read also: treat decay tooth access, household and medical methods
These methods did not prove its effectiveness fully until now, so I recommend you to consult a doctor before trying any of them, and treat tooth decay in the medical recommended before the onset of any complications, and for more information about how to remove the label from the teeth you can consult one of our doctors here.