How to quit smoking and get rid definitively of this year interested in your life and the lives of your family? We’ll find you dear reader on this question in the following article to help protect you from the damage of smoking serious health.
The dangers of smoking
Smoking and tobacco use are major causes of death around the world, where it adversely affects all members of the body, and cause you increased risk of serious health problems, some of which include:
- Infection with many types of cancer, such as lung cancer and mouth.
- Lung diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and others.
- Damage to the blood vessels, causing high blood pressure, blood clots andstroke.
- Vision problems, problems in the mouth and status of the ticket.
- Damage for pregnant women, the probability of shopping in a miscarriage or premature birth.
And a lot of health damage, which are countless, so you must figure out how to quit smoking and get rid of this dangerous habit that threatens your life.
Read also: the damage of smoking on the body will make you think twice.
How to quit smoking?
Quitting smoking is considered a long journey you will face you during the many difficult challenges, but in the end, you will be able to improve your health and the health of everyone around you.
Your answer to the question How to quit smoking? You must know that you will need to change your behavior, and deal with the withdrawal symptoms that you will suffer because of the addiction to nicotine, but you should continue and struggling, we will show you some ways that may help you quit smoking:
Ready for quit smoking
You must be prepared to set a date to quit smoking, make the decision on if you will resort to quit unexpectedly, or stop-out, then you can follow some of the following tips to prepare:
- Tell your family and friends about items that you selected to boot.
- Get rid of all cigarettes.
- The idea of in alternatives that will use them instead of cigarettes, such as candy or gum.
- Ask those around you not to smoke near you.
- Try not to link between your daily habits and cigarette smoking.
And when you start on the day you can follow the following tips:
- Try to keep yourself busy.
- Does not smoke at all.
- Drink more water and juice.
- The use of nicotine substitutes.
- Avoid individuals debtors, and avoid situations that cause you cravings to smoke.
The use of alternatives to nicotine
Many are wondering how to quit smoking by alternatives to nicotine? In fact, it may not used by some, but it can help you ease the withdrawal symptoms you will suffer from them, as they will give your body a dose-specific nicotine without the harmful chemicals to the body.
Has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA on the five types of NRT:
You can contact your doctor and consult him about the dose selected for you, as well as the appropriate types.
Drugs that do not contain nicotine
Food and Drug Administration approved the drug does not contain nicotine to help smokers quit smoking, they are free boobs, but you should consult a doctor before considering using any of them, as it may cause some risks such as behavioral changes, depression and thoughts of suicide.
These drugs work on the chemicals and receptors of nicotine in the brain, so that they help reduce cravings for nicotine and reduce withdrawal symptoms.
Read Also: How to deal with relapse of smoking?!
Request for behavior support
To help you figure out how to quit smoking, you must learn that you may need to consult a specialist and seek support behaviour that is in some of the information or advice in writing, group therapy or individual counseling, you can also find support through the internet in order to help you pass the hard time during take-off.
Experience alternative treatments
May use some of the people some of the alternative treatments that may help them to stop smoking, but there is no strong evidence that these treatments may help, some of which include:
- The filter or filters.
- The e-cigarette.
- Treatment tingling sensation.
- Herbs and nutritional supplements.
- Meditation and relaxation techniques.
And other common treatments, but you can consult a doctor before trying these remedies to check on its effectiveness.
Read also: what happens to the body when you quit smoking?
In the end, dear reader, after knowing how to quit smoking, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.