Requires fasting refrain from eating and drinking as well as smoking during the day, and thus provides Ramadan is an ideal opportunity for smokers to quit smoking, follow us dear reader this article to learn how to quit smoking in Ramadan and on the dangers of smoking during fasting.
The dangers of smoking during fasting
Before you learn how to quit smoking in Ramadan you know the dangers of smoking during fasting, where fasting to cleanse the body of toxins is also considered a way of losing weight but some smokers because of their addiction to nicotine they can’t quit smoking in the fasting period and this puts you at risk more than any other time.
Were documented for 85% of cases of lung cancer , as smoking is the main reason I don’t, keep with us to see this damage:
- Supports many smokers that cigarettes help to calm their nerves, reduce hunger, and it may be these allegations are true but is ignored public health however, studies indicate that although smoking is not related to the consumption of food, except that of the most dangerous habits during the drafting of your the longer the maintenance period, you whenever inhaled cigarette smoke.
- Are the chemicals in the cigarettes more harmful to your body in a period of fasting because the body converts this chemical in search of food. More than smoking cigarettes and of nicotine , carbon monoxide, radioactive isotopes of nausea, dizziness and vomiting, as these ingredients cause damage to fast the central nervous system after a week of fasting, smoking, your body is more susceptible to the effects of carbon monoxide where your body uses now fat food stored, which increases the risk to heart attack or stroke.
- The chemical composition of cigarette in addition to that they contain nicotine, and carbon monoxide, they also contain gases and other like ammonia, formaldehyde and hydrogen also contain arsenic acid where the most toxic becomes your body more prone to adverse side effects of these materials.
Read also: know the full damage of smoking.
How to quit smoking in Ramadan
The fast of Ramadan a perfect time to beat the cravings and stop smoking, here are a few ways:
How to quit smoking in the Ramadan peaceful and
Is the peace of the most important ways to quit smoking in Ramadan for the following reasons:
- Help the activities of the month of Ramadan such as: family visits and photos to keep us busy and to distract attention from the desire to smoke.
- Exercise and drink water a lot after breakfast and stay away from the whereabouts of the debtors, of the steps taken by the other to deliver the desire to smoke.
- Quit smoking in a period of fasting has various health benefits especially for patients with diabetes, it can lead to improved blood sugar levels and blood circulation increase the independence of insulin and lower cholesterol levels in the blood decrease complications also.
- Stay away from inhaling the Tar, where it can cause lung cancer andheart disease , stroke and respiratory disease.
- Get rid of all the belongings smoking and reminds you of the smell of people and places to make yourself different atmosphere away from all of this.
Read Also: 10 ways to facilitate quit smoking know them.
In the end, dear reader, after to know to how to quit smoking in Ramadan and peace that help your damage and smoking during fasting, seize the opportunity of fasting during Ramadan to quit smoking permanently, and if you have any queries or consultation you can consult one of our doctors from here.