With the approach of the holy month of Ramadan and the continued panic around the world due to MERS-CoV, and the desire of the mission review for the month of Ramadan as they think that they do a year, you receive many questions about the possibility of going out shopping without the risk of injury, continued with us this article, dear reader, to learn how to protect yourself from MERS, while shopping in Ramadan? What are the instructions and tips to be followed during the purchase of food and beverages different?
The impact of MERS-CoV on our world
The virus of our world to affect it in a way it wasn’t any of to expect, it has an impact on every aspect of our lives, so that we become afraid to move or breathe to buy our basic needs, and is going to buy food and drink is important both during the spend period of quarantine home or during normal times.
With the approach of the holy month of Ramadan has become the question most important is how can we do to provide our needs and requirements are in this month? And that we can avoid infection, especially with the presence probability of the to be the grocery shops and supermarket a place of transmission, continued with us the following paragraph to learn the most important guidelines that may help you in protecting yourself.
How to protect yourself from MERS, while shopping in Ramadan?
Recommended to center for Disease Control and Prevention to avoid the conflict to crowded places unless absolutely necessary, but in case you had the conflict to buy your basic needs, you can avoid infection by:
- Go shopping at times when the place is less crowded there.
- Keep away a distance of two meters from other people, in order to avoid the risk of injury.
- Wear a face mask.
- Wipe your hands with disinfectant or alcohol before you start shopping.
- Clear the shopping cart part of the alcohol, before use and after use.
- Prefer not to say using the banknotes of the state, and in case I had to make sterilization of your hands.
- After completing the registration you must re-wipe the hands again also, when you get home you should wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Cleaning products before storing them.
And the commitment of the organization in the case of the appearance of symptoms of cough or cough or shortness of breath, and the elderly andthose most vulnerable to the virus to reduce the mixing in order to preserve their health.
Read also: modes of transmission of MERS-CoV, and how to reduce the infection?
How to protect yourself in case of online shopping home delivery is?
In case you are one of the people who rely on shopping via the internet, or you are connecting at grocery stores for your product at home, then you need to follow these steps:
- Tried to pay via the internet and reduced the use of cash currency.
- Reduced occupation of the person, can ask the delivery service to leave the product in front of the house, and in case it had to be received personally to keep at a distance of two meters at least.
- Try not to touch the hand of the person in charge of the delivery to avoid the risk of infection.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol concentration of more than 60 %.
Does the virus is transmitted by food and miracles?
According to what stated by the FDA, there is no definitive scientific evidence on the ability of the virus to move through foods and pastries, where the virus is transmitted mainly through close interaction with an infected person or through exposure to cough or sneeze caused by the factory, however you should be careful because the virus can be transmitted by touching surfaces or some of the things the load-bearing contact with the mouth, nose or eyes.
However you must do some steps to ensure the safety of various food products that you have purchased, where you can:
- Get rid of the grocery bags, put the product in the bags clean.
- Wash the Greens and fresh fruits well.
- Wash the tray and clean the products well.
- Wash hands thoroughly after opening the parameters, and the development of surfaces that have touched her and sterilized her.
Read also:causes of disease – Cov and how to protect yourself from it?
Video of the most important information about corona virus
Now at the end of the article did you know dear readers how to protect yourself from MERS, while shopping in Ramadan? And how can you deal with the products that you have purchased, always remember that prevention is your weapon to face this dangerous virus, good health to us all and save us, and we have celebrated the Holy good and Yemen and blessings.