Do you want to keep your smile white? Do you want to keep your teeth even with age? To you dear reader some tips on how to maintain healthy teeth to ensure a bright smile throughout your life, proceed with this section.
How to maintain healthy teeth good diet
You can maintain healthy teeth by following a good diet contains the following:
Drink more water
- Still water is the best drink for your overall health including the health of the mouth also, as a general rule, recommend drinking water after every meal.
- This can help in getting rid of some of the negative effects of foods, beverages, acid, and food debris between the teeth.
Eating vegetables and fruit
- Foods ready to eat may be convenient, but it may not be useful when it comes to your teeth.
- You don’t have fresh vegetables on fiber beneficial to health, but is also the best option for your teeth.
- Advised dentists to stop chopping the food to small pieces so the teeth and Jaws a bit.
Read Also: How to maintain the health of your teeth from your food?
Limit your intake of sugars
When you eat starches get broken down into sugar and transforms the sugar into acid in the mouth, leading to erosion of the enamel of your teeth. These acids that lead to tooth decay, can lead fruit acid, tea and coffee also to the erosion of tooth enamel, although you don’t have to necessarily have to avoid such foods completely, however, you should limit eating.
Read Also: How to speak the gear teeth and its effect on the health of the mouth and gums?
How to maintain healthy dental habits for a healthy
To get your teeth you have to follow some methods as follows:
How to maintain healthy teeth washing teeth brushing before sleep.
- Recommend brushing your teeth at least twice daily, however, still a lot of neglected cleaning his teeth in, but teeth brushing helps in prevent the accumulation of plaque and get rid of harmful bacteria.
- The movement of the toothbrush gentle circular motions to remove plaque, plaque that is not removed becomes solid in the post and leads to inflammation of the gums.
Read also: do you use a toothbrush incorrectly, here’s the correct way.
How to maintain healthy teeth and gargling on mouthwash.
Mouthwash helps in reducing the amount of acid in the mouth, and cleans areas that are difficult to clean inside the gum and around it, and some essential minerals to the teeth.
Read also: washing the tooth helps in maintaining the heart.
Do not neglect your tongue.
- Can accumulate plaque and also on the tongue, leading to bad breath, but can cause inflammation of the gums.
- Brush your tongue gently every time you brush.
Read Also: How to overcome bad breath, and why?
Use toothpaste with fluoride
Make sure the toothpaste contains fluoride, because fluoride is a key element of protecting against tooth decay, and works by fighting the germs that can lead to poisoning.
Also read: 5 golden tips to choose the toothpaste.
The use of dental floss.
It is said it is really a way to improve the gums, reduce plaque, and help reduce inflammation in the area, so that by good we get rid of the leftovers twisted teeth, enough use dental floss once a day.
See your dentist
- You should go to your dentist to perform operations of cleaning and testing twice a year.
- Can’t the dentist just to remove the tartar and plaque and for tooth decay, but will also be able to discover potential problems and provide treatment solutions.
- Some insurance companies cover the treatments and examinations your dental health, you can benefit from it, especially if you are facing frequent problems of decay or tooth pain.
In the end, dear reader, to enjoy teeth healthy and beautiful, you should quit your habits are wrong, and follow good habits and healthy diet for your health first and then your teeth after that, and if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors here.