When you have sensitive teeth, it can cause some activities, such as eating foods and beverages hot or cold too, in the sharp pain and temporary in your teeth, so we’ll get to how to get rid of sensitive teeth medical. home.! Keep reading to learn more.
May cause certain activities like brushing or eating and drinking, in severe pain and temporary in your teeth; and sensitive teeth are usually the result of erosion of tooth enamel (the surface layer of the teeth), or uncover the root of the tooth (the nerve), however sometimes it happens the discomfort in the teeth due to other factors, such as the registry or chapped or cracked teeth or gum disease or even damage one of the fillings of your teeth.
If you annoy your sensitive teeth, we recommend you visit your dentist, your doctor will be able to identify or rule out any underlying causes for dental pain, as it will provide appropriate treatment based on your condition.
Now that the We know the sensitivity of the teeth and their causes, Continue reading to find out how to get rid of sensitive teeth medically and at home.
Read also: causes of tooth sensitivity between diseases and medical procedures
How to get rid of sensitive teeth medical
Your doctor may recommend one of the following after that scans your teeth thoroughly:
- Toothpaste dedicated for sensitive teeth; after several applications, it can help toothpaste remover for allergies sometimes prevent the pain associated with teeth sensitive, there are a variety of products available without prescription, ask your dentist about which product may be best for you.
- Fluoridemay apply dentist fluoride to the sensitive areas in your teeth to deliver tooth enamel and reduce pain, it has been proposed also to use recipes fluoride medical home, which is applied to the teeth through a custom template.
- Treat the cause of allergies; from time to time, can address the roots of the teeth exposed through the application of the substance resin , which works to strengthen and nourish these roots; and there may be a need for anesthetic topical during this procedure.
- The rebuilding of the gums surgically; if the lost tooth root gum tissue, can be taken a small amount of gum tissue from elsewhere in your mouth and put it to the areas to be treated, this can protect exposed roots and reduce sensitivity.
- Removal of the nerve; and if it causes your teeth sensitive in severe pain and not other treatments are effective, it is recommended the dentist to remove the tooth nerve, a procedure used to treat problems in the dental pulp is soft (the nerve of the tooth).
Read also: cure tooth sensitivity from cold water in a medical home
How to get rid of sensitive teeth at home
You can reduce the sensitivity of your teeth at home by following any of the simple home remedies the following:
File an effective disinfectant and can also help reduce inflammation; and to relieve the symptoms of pain from sensitive teeth use salt water as the teeth twice daily, you can follow the following recipe:
- Add half to three quarters of a teaspoon of salt to a glass of lukewarm water and mix well.
- Rinse your mouth with Get well for up to 30 seconds.
- The tops spit mobile after the passage of time.
Read also: no rinse for inflammation of the gums is optimal for you?
Contains vanilla extract to the antiseptic properties of the diluent of pain, where it is used for the treatment of child pain and discomfort when you start shopping.
To remedy sensitive teeth, put some vanilla extract on a cotton ball, then place a ball of cotton on the gum for a few minutes, and repeat the process whenever needed.
Read also: a toothache for no reason suddenly.. why happen?
In addition to its uses in the culinary field, you can use turmeric as anti-inflammatory remedy, where turmeric is a compound called curcumin known effects anti-inflammatory.
Use for the treatment of sensitive teeth you can massage ground turmeric on your teeth, or make a paste topical of 1 tsp of turmeric and a teaspoon of mustard oil, then place the dough on the teeth and gums twice a day to relieve the pain.
All natural remedies mentioned not a substitute for a visit to the doctor, especially with the continuing development of symptoms, there are no conclusive studies about their effectiveness conclusively for the treatment of sensitive teeth.
How to reduce tooth sensitivity?
After that we know how to get rid of tooth sensitivity in all ways to you ways to reduce them as much as possible, it may not provide the sensitivity of the teeth in the final mission, so here are some things that you can do to reduce allergies as much as possible, such as:
- Maintain cleanliness of the mouth and teeth.
- Use a soft brush to prevent irritation of the teeth and gums.
- Limit the amount of foods and acidic drinks that you consume to prevent dissolving of the tooth enamel.
- Visit the dentist periodically.
- The use of protective mouth in the night if you say the islands on your teeth during sleep.
Read also: treat toothache in house and easy for the convenience of the immediate
Now you have recognized how to get rid of sensitive teeth medically and at home, they told us any of these ways helped you to get rid of sensitive teeth? For more information about dental care, you can consult one of our doctors here.