The longer the morning sickness months pregnancy problems, especially in the first months, and perhaps ill-about how to get rid of morning sickness for pregnant , to see that, keep with us dear need of this article.
The causes of morning sickness during pregnancy
The exact cause for the morning is unknown, however, been proposed a number of different reasons, including:
Increased levels of the hormone only will riders
Changes in the levels of the hormone estrogen and the female, during the early stages of pregnancy may cause nausea and vomiting in the short term.
The hormone chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
Increased levels of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin, which the body begins to produce after pregnancy, can cause nausea and vomiting.
Lack of nutrition
Believes that a lack of vitamin B6 in the diet is another possible reason.
Progesteroneis a hormone that helps prepare the womb for pregnancy and protects the lining of the uterus. With the increase in the production of the hormone progesterone, it may affect the tone in the lower esophagus that affects the valve in the stomach which causes nausea.
Read also: the importance of vitamin B6 for likely sources of food.
Risk factors that increase the nausea of pregnancy
Before we talk about how to get rid of morning sickness for pregnant, you should know that arranging a number of different factors, increase the risk of morning sickness, and include:
- Previous pregnancy with nausea and vomiting.
- Germ female.
- A family history of morning sickness.
- Previous history of motion sickness or a history of nausea while using contraceptives that contain the hormone estrogen.
- Obesity and the tension.
- Multiple pregnancies, such as twins or twins of the tripartite.
How to get rid of morning sickness for pregnant
Include some suggestions of food that might help control the symptoms of morning sickness or nausea include:
- Eat smaller meals more frequently, can result in loss of meals to make nausea worse.
- Avoid adult beverages, and drink small frequent meals.
- Limit consumption of fatty foods, spices and fried.
- Avoid foods if their taste or their smell or their appearance makes you feel sick.
And be aware that food does not smell or stronger smell when heated, which may make nausea worse, and if possible, ask others to help in the cooking, and prepare your food in the Times of day you feel better.
How to get rid of morning sickness for pregnant : ways home
- Eat a healthy snack before you go to sleep at night, this might include fruit (fresh and dried), crackers with hard cheese or yogurt.
- Try tablets ginger, or draft dry ginger, or mint tea, or ginger tea, put 3 or 4 slices of fresh ginger in hot water for 5 minutes).
- If you vomited, it is important to drink sufficient amount of fluids, try a variety of liquids such as, water, fruit juice, lemon juice, and clear soup, sometimes, it may be useful to try crushed ice, or even the interests of frozen fruit, such as grapes or orange segments.
Don’t take medications of any kind for the treatment of morning sickness, unless your doctor knows you are pregnant and prescribe certain medications.
Hyper emesis gravidarum
Hyper emesis gravidarum is a condition characterized by nausea, vomiting, weight loss and sometimes disturbance of salts in the body, the treatment of mild cases through dietary measures comfort and protection, often require the most serious cases a hospital stay, so can the mother get fluids and nutrition through intravenous lines, and do not take any medications for this case without consulting with your doctor first.
In the end, after that you know with us dear on how to get rid of morning sickness for pregnant , do not hesitate to honey in the consult your doctor, if you feel any offer not supported, always make sure to your safety.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: