Fluid retention when you need to lead to the occurrence of swelling in some places like the hands, feet, fingers, and thus know how to get rid of fluid retention for factors in the next section.
Causes of swollen foot when needed
Is the tension in certain parts of the body a normal part of pregnancy, andoften happens because the body generates extra fluids to help support the growth of the fetus, also, the slowed down blood circulation, which can add to the accumulation of fluids, can swell the feet and ankles because the uterus is expected with the growth of the fetus, which increases pressure on the veins in the lower part of the body.
Is the tension in the foot more common in the late stages of pregnancy or in the third trimester of pregnancy, the reason for this is that the fetus is larger and increases pressure on the legs and feet, and in the case of women who suffer from swollen feet during pregnancy, be usually:
- It appears gradually.
- Worse in hot weather.
- Seems worse by the end of the day.
- At least when lying down or elevating the feet.
Read also: know the setting to sleep the correct status.
How to get rid of fluid retention to
Swelling occurs due to keep your body more water than usual when you’re pregnant, andtipped the excess water throughout the day to trade in the lowest parts of the body, especially if the weather is hot or I stand too much.
Can affect the pressure of your growing uterus also on the blood flow in your legs, andcan lead to fluid accumulation in your legs, one your feet, there are some notsomething that you can do to avoid stress resulting from fluid retention within your body:
- Avoid standing for long periods.
- Wear socks and shoes comfortable, avoid narrow straps or anything that may compress if swollen foot.
- Try to rest with your feet elevated as much as possible.
- Drink lots of water, this helps your body get rid of excess water.
- Do the exercises, try to take a walk regularly during the day or do exercises the foot.
Read Also: Know morning sickness when needed.
Ways to treat swollen legs when needed
Include methods of treatment methods of medical and household exercise:
The road home
You may be able to women to reduce swelling in feet during pregnancy by taking the following steps at home:
- Avoid standing for long periods, because this can increase pressure in the legs and feet and cause more tension.
- Lift my feet a little to increase the flow of blood towards the heart.
- Raise the legs on pillows while sleeping.
- Wear tight socks or compression hosiery to help improve circulation in the legs.
- Reducing salt intake.
- Avoid caffeine, because it is a diuretic, meaning it promotes increased production of urine.
Read also: know the benefits of onions to treat.
Can help you exercise the foot at rest and in improving the blood circulation, pregnant women can try lifting one foot off the ground to discourage them up and down 30 times, and repeat the movement to the foot the interview.
After that, you can raise one foot off the ground and destroy them clockwise and then counter-clockwise eight times, again, you must then repeat it with the other foot.
Read also: know the benefits of Mallow to treat.
Although it may be uncomfortable, but swelling of the feet occurs, it is common in pregnancy, it is unlikely to be medical treatment is necessary, it can be for many women stress relief treatments home, however, you will need women to medical treatment if the cause of the swelling of the feet condition.
Read Also: Know high blood pressure during pregnancy.
In the end, Dear, After that you know how to get rid of fluid retention to methods of treating swelling of feet when needed, we wish you continued health and wellness.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: