Dear readers, you may pass need a lot of signs of fatigue and problems. These may include problems with back pain. This is what drives a lot of pregnant women wonder about how to get rid of back pain for pregnant and causes, when to pose a risk to pregnancy? In order to relate with us on that, keep reading the rest of the article.
The causes of back pain to deal
Before we get to how to get rid of back pain for pregnant, you need to understand first the reasons behind back pain during pregnancy, which include:
- Weight gain: during normal pregnancy, the Earn is usually a lot of the weight of the blood in the uterus which forms the environment of the fetus, the size of the growing fetus throughout pregnancy. Must support spine that weight increased with the development of pregnancy, which can cause lower back pain.
- Change the position of the body the need for gravity: changes the load center of gravity, for you to use. As a result, you may start to gradually modify your position and the way it controls your body, so you can adapt to the gravity, leading to back pain or stress.
- Hormonal changes: during pregnancy, your body making a hormone called relaxin, which works to loosen the ligaments in the pelvic area, until the joints become more flexible, to prepare for birth. And can working of this hormone on the dismantling of the ligaments that support the spine, leading to back pain during pregnancy.
- Separation of muscles: with the expansion of the uterus, you may spend two pages parallel of the abdominal muscles, the rectus, which extend from the rib cage to the pubic bone, which leads to worsening back pain.
- Stress: can cause stress and tense muscles in the back. This is the reason why you may find yourself suffering from an increase in back pain during stressful periods in pregnancy.
How to get rid of back pain for pregnant
Now we come to the ways that can help you to get rid or at least alleviate back pain during pregnancy, which include:
With the growth of your baby, moving the center of gravity forward, which makes you say to compensate for it, by bending to the back, which may lead to strain of the lumbar muscles during pregnancy, in order to get rid of back pain resulting from the charged center of gravity, you have to take the asanas for the body, as follows:
- Stand up straight and tall.
- Lift your chest.
- Keep your shoulders in relax mode back.
- Don’t lock your knees.
- When you stand, use a large area and convenient to get the best support for prevention.
- If you must stand for long periods of time, take frequent breaks and sit down.
- Sit down cautiously, and choose a chair that supports your back, or put a small pillow behind your back.
The right props
To get rid of back pain, you need to:
- Wear shoes low-heeled, rather than flat, with supportive take the form of a bow to the soles of the foot.
- Avoid high-heeled shoes, which can increase the gyroscopic steering forward and you fall.
- Wearing the support belt motherhood, appearance and the abdomen.
How to get rid of back pain for pregnant for
You can sleep properly to get rid of back pain by sleeping on your side and not your back, while maintaining the bend one of your knees or both. Keep in mind the use of pillows or pregnancy support between your bent knees, under your belly and behind your back.
Read also: what methods of treatment back pain deal to handle?
Back pain as a risk factor for pregnancy
If back pain is severe pain, and during the second second and third, this might be a sign of early labor, and you must call your doctor immediately, as well as if the back pain fever or bleeding from the vagina or pain when urinating or loss of sensation in a leg or both or your genitals, or pain in one of your sides under ribs, you need to call Star medical immediately.
Read also: what problems faced by the case?
Dear readers, we hope to have our article about how to get rid of back pain for pregnant may help you alleviate back pain during pregnancy you have.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: