Very important that everyone knows the number of calories needed to be ingested during a healthy and balanced diet, so you can maintain your health better, so the most common question I have a lot of people is how to calculate the calories in food correctly? Follow us dear reader the following article to find out the answer.
The calorie is a unit of energy, and calories into energy that you can get from food and drink you eat on a daily basis, the energy consumed in physical activity.
Concentrated many weight loss programs on reducing calorie intake. There are two types of calories are:
- Small calorie (calorie).
- Calories large (kilo calories).
1 kcal equals 1000 calories. Are writing the calories on the nutrition labels on all food products, we will get back to you on the important question How to calculate the calories in food correctly?
Calories needed for the body
Several studies indicate that the average man needs about 2700 kcal a day, and women need 2200 calories per day.
Not everybody needs the same number of calories, and burning energy at different rates among people, where the intake of calories recommended per day on several factors:
- Public health.
- The Shape of the body.
- The rate of physical activity.
Read Also: calories in bread of all sorts and sizes, articles, here is a comprehensive guide.
How to calculate calories in food?
In the case of buying food must look at the stickers on the canisters because they record the number of calories contained in each type.
In cases that do not need your food on the calorie count, for example when eating in a restaurant, you can search for dishes or ingredients using a database to configure the food online, or you can use the calorie calculator.
Read Also: How to calculate calories and weight control.
How to calculate the calories in the most accurately?
You can follow the following steps:
- You log food ingredients for any food served.
- Notice the amount of the protein, the carbohydrates andfat, which are three key elements that must be considered when calculating calories.
- You are multiplying each element of a nutritionally the equivalent of the calories, where 1 gram of carbohydrates 4 calories, contains 1 gram of fat 9 kcal, and contains 1 gram of protein is 4 kcal.
- After it collects calorie, to get the total calories in the type of food you eat.
- You can subtract this total from the total calories allowed per day, so you know the remaining number for you.
You should know that you don’t have to eat fewer calories or more are allowed, so you can maintain your health well.
Read Also: diet calorie .. full plan Healthy Diet For Weight Loss.
The amount of calories in some foods
We will show you the number of calories found in some types of foods to help you answer the question most perplexing is how to calculate the calories in food more accurately:
- Apple: 72 calories of the fruits of medium size.
- Banana: 105 calories, fruit medium.
- Bread: 66 calories of a slice of white bread or wheat bread.
- Butter: 102 calories for a teaspoon of liquid butter.
- Egg: 102 calories for a large egg scrambled.
- Different nuts: 168 calories a handful of nuts.
- Pizza: 298 calories for one pizza.
- Potato: 161 calories the fruit is medium cooked.
- Rice: 205 calories for a cup of white rice cooked.
- Carrots: 52 calories, a cup of carrots.
- Cheese: 113 calories for a slice of cheddar cheese.
Read Also: calories in different fruits .. the benefits of fruits for the man World.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the answer to your question How to calculate the calories in food correctly? If you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.