Many wonder how we keep our teeth there is no doubt that all people want to get white teeth and shiny there are many healthy habits that can help in maintaining the health of teeth and protect them from poisoning and you know dear readers in this article on ways to preserve the tooth.
How do we keep our teeth
Wash teeth before sleep
A lot of people neglect to clean the teeth before sleep but wash your teeth every day before bedtime prevents the accumulation of germs and bacteria.
Use the toothbrush correctly
Attention must be given to brushing the right way, you can move the toothbrush gentle circular motions to remove plaque from the teeth and get rid of the leftovers.
Pay attention to the cleanliness of the tongue
Do not clean the tongue leading to bad breath and can affect the cleanliness of the teeth or to other oral health problems.
The use of fluoride
Fluoride has the properties of anti-caries teeth and can try the germs that lead boil the registry therefore must be washed off the teeth by some miracle contains fluoride.
The use of dental floss.
You have to floss daily because it helps get rid of food remnants or bacteria that are hard to reach by brushing and you can use the following steps:
- Cut the appropriate amount of good.
- Install the floss around your fingers.
- Put option it gently on the teeth and around so it cleans the teeth as a whole.
- Make sure not to put option on the gums so as not to cause inflammation.
Use mouthwash it cleanses the mouth of bacteria and reduces the amount of acid contained in it and cleans areas that are difficult to clean inside the gums and around.
There is no doubt that water is the best drink for your general health it helps in maintaining your oral health so you should drink water regularly after every meal because this helps to get rid of harmful effects of foods and acidic drinks.
Reduction of starchy foods and sugars
Turns the sugar found in these foods to acid in the mouth which leads to the erosion of tooth enamel and tooth decay so you must minimize these foods to maintain healthy teeth.
A visit to the dentist
You should follow-up at the dentist twice each year, at least where the doctor can cleans your teeth cleaned medical, they will check your teeth if you have a problem with it because early detection helps in the treatment.
Read Also: How to preserve baby teeth
Symptoms of tooth pain
After knowing the answer to the question, How do we keep our teeth also know the symptoms of tooth pain which includes the following:
- The presence of ulcers in the mouth
- Bleeding or swelling of the gums after brushing or flossing
- Chronic bad breath
- Sudden allergic against hot or cold drinks
- Tooth pain
- Receding gums
- Pain with chewing
- Swelling of the face and cheek
- Cracked teeth or you
- Dry mouth frequent
The causes of tooth pain
- Eating a lot of sugars increases the presence of bacteria in the mouth leading to tooth decay and gingivitis.
- The accumulation of bacteria and plaque near the gums may cause inflammation of the gums.
- Inflammation of the sinus can cause the presence of pain in the molars and teeth.
- The lack of attention to cleaning teeth.
- The use of medications that reduce the amount of saliva in the mouth.
- Family history or genetic
- Hormonal changes in women.
Read also: what foods are harmful to the health of the teeth?
At the end of the article after that you know, dear reader, the answer to the question, How do we keep our teeth and offered the importance of attention to oral health, if you have more queries and questions you can consult one of our doctors here