Ultrasound or sonar is a technique of imaging using sound waves to produce images of the fetus in the uterus, therefore if you wonder when to know sex of the fetus sonar continued in the next section.
How do I know when the sex of the fetus sonar is?
Usually this is made detailed examination of the ultrasonic or sonar, which is sometimes called the screening mid-pregnancy to know the sex of the fetus, when you are between Weeks 18 and 21 weeks of pregnancy, and offer screening for a period of 20 weeks for all women, but you don’t have to get it if you don’t want me in it.
Screening is to examine the physical development of your child, although it can’t capture all cases, and examination for a period of 20 weeks in the same way that examination for a period of 12 weeks, and produces a two-dimensional image (2-D) black and white only give a side view of the child, and uses the program to scan three-dimensional images or colored, there are two main types of tests ultrasound of the fetus:
- Transvaginal ultrasound, with this type of ultrasound of the fetus, is placed a device that resembles a wand called a transducer into the vagina to send out sound waves and gather the reflections, and the use of transvaginal ultrasound in most often during early pregnancy, has been conducting this type of ultrasound also if you don’t provide ultrasound through the abdomen sufficient information.
- Ultrasound through the abdomen, ultrasound is performed the fetus across the abdomen by moving the transducer on my belly.
Read Also: How do I know that my child syndrome Duane sonar is?
When women are subject to the need to test the ultrasound?
Subject a pregnant woman tests ultrasound during pregnancy:
Early pregnancy during the (6-8 weeks)
Some doctors perform the first ultrasound during a period ranging from 6 to 8 weeks of pregnancy, often during the first prenatal visit, and recommend others to this examination only if a woman is experiencing the symptoms of high risk pregnancy, for example, bleeding, or abdominal pain, or a history of miscarriage, or birth defects, or pregnancy complications.
Read also: know the color of the nipples and the type of the fetus.
Tests the second half of pregnancy (10-13 weeks)
If you don’t get an ultrasound around 6-8 weeks of pregnancy, can be selected ultrasound around 10-13 weeks of pregnancy, this examination through the abdomen will predict also the date of your birth, preferably the fetal heartbeat, and on the number of children in the womb.
Read also: know the macrosomia of the fetus.
Choose the legislative survey (weeks 18-20)
If you don’t have your pregnancy test in the first trimester, they will perform the first ultrasound usually between 18 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, the system to about 35 element, including the brain, heart, kidneys, limbs, face, sex, and more, will encourage your child also to the measurements of the diameter and the head and belly and length of the femur.
Read also: know the supporters of water fetus.
What test uses ultrasound?
The doctor may use ultrasound of the fetus in order to:
- Make sure the load and its location, to grow some embryos outside the womb in the fallopian tubes, can help ultrasound your health care provider to discover the ectopic pregnancy.
- To determine the gestational age of your child, knowing the child’s age can help your doctor determine your due date and track various milestones throughout your pregnancy.
- The growth of your child, can your health care provider use ultrasound to determine whether your baby is growing at a normal rate, and can use ultrasound to observe your baby’s movement and your breathing and heart rate.
Read also: what is amniotic fluid? the
In the end, Dear, After that we answered a question when I know the sex of the fetus sonar is? And why uses the ultrasound machine, we wish you continued health and wellness.
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: