Dear reader, if you want to find out how we can whiten teeth in? Follow with us reading this article, you will be more than one way you can follow to whiten your teeth.
How can we whiten teeth?
We can whiten our teeth through one of the following methods depending on the force of each in whitening teeth, but should consult a dentist before you follow any of them. concern for the health of our teeth.
How can our teeth whitening by bleach?
If you want to know how we can teeth whitening by bleach? All whitening toothpastes help remove surface stains through abrasive materials a light wave to it, but when you use the two bleach the teeth, you must know the following:
- Containing some of the whitening toothpastes on the chemical factors provide effective additional remove stains.
- Whitening toothpastes can help remove surface stains only, nor can it change the color of the real tooth.
Read also: steps to prices teeth whitening at the dentist
Apply teeth whitening gels
Is applied to these gels, which contain peroxide with a brush small on the surface of your teeth directly, and the government on the application of those gels twice a day for 14 days until the results appear initial, and after four months to show the final result to use special gels to teeth whitening.
How can we whiten teeth with bleach?
Whitening strips are very thin strips almost invisible and covered with a clear whitening contains peroxide, the application of the whitening strips twice daily for 30 minutes over 14 days.
Whitening products for teeth without prescription
May some would like to learn how we can whitening teeth without going to the dentist, and this method is as follows:
- The first step involves filling a container that resembles a mouthguard with a solution whitening like gels, which contains the whitening agent peroxide.
- Then this is placed the condom on the teeth for a period of time (a few hours a day or every other day during the night for up to 4 weeks), and may have to put this vessel for longer, depending on the level of bleaching desired.
Read also: best way to whiten teeth at homefor?
The process of whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist
The whitening procedures that are performed in the dentist’s office involve a few different steps or additional, such as:
- Put the gel or protective over the gums before applying the bleaching material to your teeth.
- Accelerate the bleaching process using heat or laser light towards the teeth.
The difference between the process of bleaching under the supervision of a physician, teeth whitening without prescription
- Contain bleaching products without a prescription the whitening agent is less powerful than the products used by the dentist.
- Says the dentist to ascertain a suitable bowl of bleach to The Shape of your teeth, allowing to maximize the contact of the whitening gel to your teeth.
- Bleaching in the dentist’s office is the quickest and most effective way to whiten the teeth, where the product is applied the bleach directly on the teeth, with the use of heat or laser light towards the teeth.
- Teeth whitening products without a prescription is the least expensive option.
- The dentist can conduct a thorough examination of your teeth before the bleaching process and consider your medical history, which helps in determining how you got your teeth color? If whitening treatment is right for you.
Read Also: How can teeth whitening laser?
Dear reader, after knowing how we can whiten teeth in? Remember that it is better for the health of your teeth, that you consult your dentist about the appropriate method to whiten your teeth, for further inquiries, you can consult one of our doctors here