The hot pepper is used primarily as a spice and can be cooked or dried or converted to a powder the powder can be put on the food, but although the chili have many benefits however may have some damage, Continue reading to find out hit the chili and its side effects.
The Capsaicin is the compound of life Main in chili peppers and is responsible for its taste warm, unique, in addition to many of its health benefits.
Nutritional value per 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of red hot pepper fresh are:
- Calories: 6
- Water: 88%
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.3 g
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Fat: 0.1 g
Also read: Are you addicted to Chili? Discover why!
Before the male hit the chili you its benefits; and the chili rich in vitamins and various minerals, but since it is not eaten only in small quantities, the contribution to the intake of your daily nutrients is minimal, these items are nutritional guide chili:
- Vitamin C by very high; powerful antioxidant this is extremely important for wound healing and enhance immune function.
- Vitamin B 6, which is from the family of B vitamins, and plays B6 role in the promotion of energy you have.
- Vitamin K1, also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K1 is essential for blood clotting and bone health of the kidneys.
- Potassium, which is one of the essential nutrients which serve a variety of functions of the body, and may reduce the risk of heart disease when consumed in sufficient quantities.
- Copper which is often an essential element necessary to bone and nerve cells health.
- Vitamin A; the hot red pepper has a high content of beta-carotene, which converts your body into vitamin A.
Read also: the benefits of chili for the party .. curbs the appetite and speeds up metabolism
Damage hot peppers
Chili may have adverse effects in some individuals, these side effects include:
- Buy pepper taste and warm, because the substance capsaicin contained in IT related to pain receptors and cause the sensation of warm and intense, and in large quantities causes severe pain and inflammation swelling and redness.
- May lead to regular exposure to capsaicin over time to become some of the cells of the nerve pain is not sensitive to further pain.
- Eating chili can cause gastric pressure, stomach pain and diarrhea to some persons, symptoms may include pain in the abdomen, and a sense of burning in the gut, convulsions, diarrhea and painful, these symptoms are more common in people who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and have the hot can aggravate the symptoms temporarily, have those who do not believe on taking it regularly.
Damage other chili also include:
Breeding studies based on the observation between the human consumption of chili peppers increase the risk of cancer, particularly gall bladder and, in addition selected red chili powder as a risk factor for cancer of the mouth and throat in India.
Keep in mind that studies based on observation, can not prove that Chili Peppers cause cancer, just that people who eat large amounts of Chili Peppers were more susceptible to it.
There is also a need to further studies to determine whether the amount of chili large or supplements capsaicin is safe long term or not.
Read also: the benefits of hot sauce for a healthy body and to lose weight and its damage!
Hit the chili on the kidneys
Explains the University of Maryland Medical Center that capsaicin is linked to disorders of the stomach and the kidneys and liver, the increased consumption of capsaicin increased the acidity of the stomach as well as reduce the effect of the rate and other medicines for protection, capsaicin also enhances the effects of drugs that lead policy blood.
Also read: Best and worst foods that significantly affect the process of digestion
Chili has many benefits, but it also have side effects and damage; make sure to eat proper amounts of them to avoid harm, and if you suffer from stomach problems or colon avoided as much as possible; for more information about hit the chili you can consult one of our doctors here.