High heart rate is a problem experienced by a lot of people, others may not show any symptoms of learn with us dear readers in this article on the causes of arrhythmias, symptoms and how to treat them.
Causes of high heart
The cause of tachycardia in general is a disruption in the natural impulses that control the heart and causes the following:
- Heart disease or tumors
- High blood pressure
- Excessive activity of the thyroid gland
- Some lung diseases
- Drink a lot of caffeine
- Side effects of some medications
Read also: the relationship of anemia to heart disease
Symptoms of high heart rate
- The speed of the heartbeat
- Pain in the chest
- Low blood pressure
- The rotor
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling weak of a sudden
Complications high heart rate
- A blood clot which significantly increases the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Weakening of the heart muscle and if not control the situation, it is likely that the heart becomes weaker
- Heart failure occurs when no the heart pumps blood around the body efficiently or correctly.
- Fainting spells so that the person is suffering from heart beating fast and may lose consciousness.
Read also: causes of blood clots
The treatment of high heart rate
Different treatment methods depending on the cause of the accident and age of injured person and general health and other factors, the goal of treatment is to address the cause of tachycardia when the doctor knows that the cause may prescribe some anti-speed of the heartbeat by mouth or by injection can also be treatment of the following:
- The EKG electrode.
- Echocardiogram an ultrasound examination of the heart.
- Measuring blood pressure regularly.
- X-rays on the chest where the X-rays the doctor to verify the condition of the heart and lungs.
- Blood they help in determining if there are problems in the thyroid gland because it may be the factor causing the tachycardia.
There are a number of pathological conditions can cause increased heart rate and irregular impulses, it is important to get a quick diagnosis from your doctor if you or your child suffers from any symptoms of tachycardia, or if you faint, or you are experiencing difficulty in breathing or pain in the chest that lasts for more than a few minutes, you should also consult a doctor to prescribe the right treatment for you.
Ways to avoid rapid heartbeat
If you suffer from heart disease, you can take steps to reduce the risk of arrhythmia by the tips the following:
- Exercise moderately
- Eating a healthy diet low in fat and rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Maintain a healthy weight increased weight increases the risk of heart disease.
- Maintain blood pressure level and levels of cholesterol under control.
- Stop smoking if you smoke and can quit smoking alone. you can follow some tips that will help you in quitting smoking.
- Containing some cold medicine and cough on the components may lead to high heart rate ask your doctor about these medications to you alternatives
- Reduce drinking caffeine if you drink caffeinated beverages, do it moderately so that no more than one drink per day
- The car is running and try to avoid stress is necessary to keep calm in solving problems
Read also: the dangers of smoking on the heart
At the end of the article have been known with us, dear reader, causes of high heart rate and symptoms and how to avoid them in the end, you have to be sure to understand your treatment plan and all medications with prescribed by a doctor and consult a doctor if there is any complications or new symptoms. In the case if you have more questions and consulting you can consult one of our doctors here