The amount of sugar present in the blood, is the basis of treatment of any symptoms of increased blood sugar, even for diabetics. High blood sugar or hyperglycemia is the subject of our article here, let’s look at the causes and symptoms, to avoid its negative impact on the members of the body.
Divided high blood sugar into two types:
- During fasting: the amount of sugar in the blood more than 130 mg per deciliter of blood after fasting for 8 hours at least.
- After meals: the amount of blood sugar more than 180 mg per DL of blood, after two hours of eating.
The continued increase the proportion of sugar, destroying nerves, blood vessels, and serious injuries in all the members of your body.
Causes of high blood sugar
- To miss or forget about an appointment to take a dose of insulin.
- Eating large amount of carbohydrates.
- Pathological conditions and straining body.
- The existence of stress, or myself.
- Laziness and lethargy are working on the idle insulin.
The reaction of the body to increase the sugar
Be the initial response to increase the proportion of sugar, is the production of insulin from the pancreas, which carries glucose to the body cells, especially muscle cells.
In the case of people living with type one diabetes, who don’t have the insulin to help them get the consumption of glucose, you should take a dose of insulin under the skin. While designers type II diabetes, it is possible that they have insulin, but it cannot transfer glucose into the cells, or they can’t produce the right amount of insulin Fitch address the oral insulin or subcutaneous injection.
High blood sugar and diabetes
Depends diabetes the most likely to increase the proportion of sugar in the blood, as a result of not maintaining a basic plan in eating specific types of food, or failure to maintain the use of the appropriate medications for their condition. If the patient has forgotten the diabetes of the first type take the dose of insulin right before eating, the sugar will accumulate in blood, causing high sugar, and exposed to many complications.
Symptoms associated with high blood sugar
The initial signs of
- Increased sense of thirst.
- Blurred vision.
- The repetition rate of evaporation.
- Feeling overwhelmed.
- Weight loss significantly.
- Blood sugar more than 180 mg/dL.
In the case of the continued rate of high blood sugar
- Infection of the skin and vagina.
- The difficulty of wound healing.
- Difficult vision.
- The destruction of nerve cells, causing a lack of sensation parties.
- The destruction of the blood vessels and kidneys.
- Problems in the stomach and intestines.
Method of treatment the primary
Drink a large amount of money
Money works to get rid of the excess sugar in the blood through the urine, and helps to avoid dehydration of the body.
The exercise encourages the muscles of your body to consume a large amount of sugar in order to get the energy, but you must select the appropriate type of exercise with your doctor.
Important warning if you are a diabetic, and don’t mind a sports only after consulting your doctor.
Not your habits in the food
You should follow up with an expert to determine the types and quantity of foods appropriate for your condition. You can click here to see some diets appropriate for diabetics.
How to prevent high blood sugar
- Follow these diets right for your body.
- Eating foods free of carbohydrates.
- Calculate the amount of carbohydrates that can be ingested for to your dose of insulin.
- Calculate the rate of sugar in your blood always.
- Follow up with your doctor if you notice any changes in your blood sugar level.
At the end of the article, and then find out the causes of high blood sugar and its consequences, and its impact on diabetes in particular, you can send your suggestions and consult one of our physicians in one of the programs needed to avoid increase of sugar in your blood from here.