Buy green tea that helps to promote metabolism and weight loss and get fit and other benefits for the body health, which makes you add it with confidence to your diet.
In this article we’ll talk about the benefits of green tea and some side effects come with us:
What is green tea?
Many people don’t realize is that green tea is the same plant that produces black tea which is scientifically known as the plant “Camellia senses “Camellia sinensis which is a the leaves of the tea plant fresh and collected without being exposed to the process of fermentation to which black tea leaves cover protection, its color and its taste with increasing levels of caffeine and tannin, but the green tea leaves you know to show off the light before you leave it to dry so it’s not the acid that’s what makes the leaves greener during boiling.
And green tea is a big place among the beverages covered by a lot of people because of its antioxidant properties and benefits of many where the many amateur black tea to green tea because of its health benefits are undeniable.
The first what appeared green tea in India, China, Sri Lanka, was transferred by the English after the use their of this country to their country and then go to the rest of the country in the world.
Nutritional value of green tea
Green tea contains:
- Amino acids such as the following data, and battery you, lignin, and xanthine such as adenine, the dimethyl Zantac, theobromine, and others, Beech’s, and pectin (found in fruits) and chlorophyll said.
- As green tea contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E.
- The amount of caffeine in green tea is suitable for those who should not consume caffeine, where the proportion of such water for about 20 to 30% for the proportion of its black tea.
- Contains anti-oxidant multi-phenol, which according to researchers is a powerful factor in the Prevention of various diseases.
- Contains fine focus (flavonoids in small amounts) named Katy Live.
- Constitute polyphenols and about 30% of the weight of green tea leaves dried as you think flavonoids one of the most important ingredients in increasing human health and catechin which is caused by regular consumption of green tea reduce the risk of disease is different and dangerous.
The benefits of green tea for a healthy body
Back the health benefits of green tea in the first place to the antioxidant where of the most important benefits:
Effect of product and
One of the main reasons for the consumption of all types of tea by humans is affecting the company’s product is due to this effect to caffeine and tannin, which works as a stimulant strong even though their impact is higher on long-term health and this is the reason that a cup of green tea will refreshes you and gives you a lot of energy.
Tea is an easy solution perfect to deal with fatigue and drowsiness, lack of energy and improve blood circulation that is why it is used by people in various industries including professionals, housewives, students and anyone else who has done a lot of development and alertness.
Has soothing properties and can alleviate stress , depression and excitement.
Boosts the immune system and immunity to the body
Research shows that people who drink green tea regularly away from the risk of infection by bacteria and viruses are common especially those who don’t enter the green tea in their diet.
Green tea strengthens the immune system, as the catechin which prevents it from sticking to the walls of the cells to infect the cells with bacteria and viruses.
These catechins also kill microbial toxins also carry antibacterial characteristics of the appearance of bad breath, dysentery, tooth decay, indigestion, flu, cough and colds, inflammation of the lining of the colon, all of which occur due to microbial activity and fungal.
Green tea for oral health
Helps to drink tea to strengthen the muscles in the mouth which relieves the contraction and inflammation of the gums that causes tightening of the teeth and discomfort resulting.
Prevents tooth decay because the green tea the antioxidant is catechin kills the bacteria and viruses that cause dental caries and throat infections.
As that drinking green tea prevents erosion and loss of teeth.
Green tea prevents cancer
If the free radicals responsible for causing some types of cancer but work catechin found in green tea neutralize these free radicals and inhibit be carcinogens like nitrosamines and reduce the risk of cancer for people who consume green tea regularly.
Green tea is used currently as a home remedy to help in the Prevention of cancer, especially for people at risk of developing cancer of the colon and rectum, pancreas and intestines.
Due to its properties of alkaline helps green tea to reduce levels of harmful cholesterol effectively.
Improve the condition of the heart and blood vessels
Help special compounds in green tea regulate blood pressure the intake of green tea helps to prevent blood clots, adjust blood pressure, promote cardiovascular health thus reducing the chances of atherosclerosis, thrombosis, as well as heart attacks and strokes.
Of course we recommend that you use this herbal tea under medical supervision.
Helps in controlling diabetes
If you are not eating green tea with sugar, its alkalinity will help to reduce the levels of glucose in the blood.
In addition to that provides antioxidant properties in the green tea, good health and better performance of the pancreas, which means improving the function of the pancreas in the secretion of insulin more regularly and effectively following an improvement in the absorption of sugar and can lead to increased performance effective to prevent the onset of diabetes.
Helps weight loss
You may not believe it but green tea helps people lose weight by increasing the amount of metabolites in the body and thus decreasing the amount of fat stored in the body.
Has adopted green tea recently because it helps in weight loss where can help you have a cup or two cups of tea every morning to lose some of your weight within a week or more.
People who are accustomed to drinking green tea help to increase metabolism, and because of the material that allows the polyphenols can help in increasing the internal temperature to thereby increase the amount of energy in the fat cells which is reflected on the process of obesity.
So many people believe that simply drinking green tea during the day can achieve a huge target for weight loss but actually it can steal drink green tea in the process of weight loss along with diet and physical activity and exercise and improve weight loss by improving the metabolism in the body during the week.
So the people who are thinking to lose their weight without following any of the tips mentioned above and only by drinking green tea they are very mistaken.
Can lead eating a cup of hot green tea after strenuous activity to increase the ability to do exercises in a short time.
In addition to that green tea is effective in relieving muscle pain in Japan and China, we find that green tea is the favorite drink they have and sport that supposed to be the martial arts and many other sports.
Green tea to remove toxins from the body
Recommend for people addicted to alcohol or smoking to take a cup of green tea to tell them of the toxins that entered into their bodies of these substances bad.
Green tea is the best treatment for severe caused by lack of sleep due to the long evening and insomnia.
Rid of insomnia you have with a large glass of green tea with lemon which is green tea with lemon juice a good remedy for commonplace to the effects of fatigue and toxins.
Green tea skin health
To treat blisters face
Topical application of green tea a significant impact on the state of the broadcast as the intake of green tea is also useful in the treatment of acne because it contains anti-oxidant which reduces the oil composition of the skin (fat skin), inflammation and bacteria in pimples sensitive.
Given that these are the main reasons for the appearance of pimples and acne, this results very interesting for the treatment of acne where you can drink a cup or two cups of green tea a day to help remove toxins from the skin as the topical use of green tea works great in processing.
The freshness of the recovery of the skin
This plant is used in the production of some kinds of face masks green tea, rich in antioxidants that help maintain the health and youthfulness of your skin.
Reduction of facial wrinkles
If you want that your face looks younger than his age and you have wrinkles on your face, and consequently the priority for the green where the help of its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce the signs of aging as it relieves significantly of the damage that the sun’s Rays on the skin.
Prevent premature aging
Free radicals that arise in the body responsible for damaging the cells of the body in different ways one of their premature aging symptoms associated with it.
The main job of antioxidants is to neutralize the oxidants or free radicals in the body as the polyphenols Katy Live has an antioxidant effect so by regular consumption of green tea effectively prevents premature aging , so put it in your diet under the supervision of your doctor.
Eliminate puffiness under eyes
If you also suffer from under-eye puffiness and dark circles around the eye simply immersing a small piece of sterile cotton in green tea and place them under your eyes and after 15 to 20 minutes wash your face with cold water because green tea contains vitamin K, which helps remove the puffiness under the eyes.
The reduction of inflammatory skin diseases
According to research studies conducted in 2007 can be green tea is effective in the treatment of dandruff and psoriasis.
Green tea for hair growth
From the properties of green tea it stimulates hair roots and increases the speed of its growth and perhaps this is the reason why a lot of products are using in many of the hair care strengthen the hair.
You can also wash your hair with green tea and see it become stronger, shinier and health.
Get rid of bad breath
Many people suffer from bad breath the intake of green tea removes bad breath can be plaque on the teeth which guarantees oral health.
Treatment of fat toxins the liver with green tea
Reduces the green tea from the penetration of the fat and toxins in the liver and improves liver function as that intake of green tea prevents the accumulation of fat and toxins in the body.
Ways to get rid of acne with the help of green tea
- To renew your facial skin: you can prepare fresh green tea as usual and then leave it to cool, then put it in the fridge to freeze it, after freezing the tea, get out the ice cubes and put it on your face and massage your skin with green tea ice cream, which helps restore the recovery and renewal of their shape.
- To beautify your skin with green tea: green tea leaves can work for you Huskers and this peeled natural you only need to mix three teaspoons of yogurt with a teaspoon of green tea leaves and massage your face gently so as to keep this mixture on your skin for five minutes, after this time wash your face with lukewarm water in this way the antioxidants found in green tea to clean your skin and remove acne.
Side effects of green tea
- Due to its content of caffeine, it prevents absorption of minerals, especially iron, so anemic (anemia) that they eat after meals with adequate separation from food in the case of regularity to drink green tea, you should eat foods rich in iron.
- Cause cardiac arrhythmias in pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- The consumption of this tea with food reduces the absorption of zinc and calcium, green tea affects the absorption ratio of calcium , so eating between meals and by a period of time, especially for people who suffer from osteoporosis such as the elderly, women in menopausal period.
- Can cause excessive consumption of this tea excessive dryness and dryness of the feces and constipation.
- Should people who suffer from migraine headaches use this tea in small quantities and under the supervision of a doctor.
- Should people who suffer from severe allergic from caffeine caution when drinking green tea loss suffer from insomnia, anxiety, irritability, nausea, and upset stomach.
- Should people with anemia or diabetes or glaucoma or heart problems or high blood pressure consult their doctor.
- The best time to drink green tea for weight loss is after meal hours so you don’t lose the proportion of the Iron.
- If you are planning to add green tea to your daily diet to increase the metabolism in your body drinking 3 to 4 cups of green tea during the day can help you.
- And that the idea of drinking green tea can increase the calories you eat is the wrong idea.
- The leaves dried as any organic material other vulnerable to collapse sense, especially when exposed to oxygen in the air which ultimately leads to that tea becomes bitter and corrupt so it’s best to store it properly.
- The best way to celebrate with green tea is put it in a dark container supported in cool and dry environment, also can put the bowl which contains green tea in the fridge, but without pulling it out again to put in another place because this operation changes the temperature of the leaves which causes to spoil the tea and the appearance of bitter taste in it.
- Prepare green tea, boil water and wait 10 minutes until you reach the water temperature to 80 ° C and then put a teaspoon of green tea in a special cup and add boiling water to it, and contains green tea to put on the backburner after but cover the bowl and leave it for 5 to 8 minutes after this time the tea is ready for consumption.
- Do not leave the tea drink in a metal bowl never even is not oxidized with the teacher.