Are you wondering how you can get rid of tooth pain that’s suffered? While there are many simple ways that help you to stop tooth pain, but the optimal solution is to pause for the cause, pain root, treat, and even be courted for this reason, here are some ways to treat dental pain, Continue reading to learn more.
Can that be the cause of a tooth ache caused by a variety of cases that often get worse when neglected and left without treatment, these problems may include tooth decay or broken teeth or gum problems or injuries of the teeth or a tooth abscess.
It can be all of these problems have serious repercussions on your health, it can also require some special cases the more immediate concern, we will discuss in detail in this article ways to get rid of tooth pain while waiting for the doctor.
It could be tooth pain caused by some of the following reasons:
- Tooth decay.
- Abscess of the tooth.
- The presence of broken or cracked one of your teeth.
- Having a vacuum in one of the teeth.
- Exposure to infection, and this happens often when a molar (the wisdom tooth , for example) may select the gum, but does not have enough space to appear in full.
- Having problems with orthodontics your.
All these reasons may lead to the pain of the teeth that may hinder you from perform your daily tasks effectively, so if you suffer from any of these health situations continue to with your dentist immediately.
Read also: a toothache for no reason suddenly.. why happen?
Ways to get rid of tooth pain
You might be your appointment with the dentist within a day or more, and during this period you can resort to some tips and methods that will alleviate tooth pain during this waiting period; and here are some of these ways:
- Wash the tooth with salt water; the longer the warm salt water in your mouth. a great way to natural relieve the pain of the teeth, just make sure to put moderate amount of salt without a lot of it, with some warm water.
- Use cold compresses if your face is regular, you can put an ice bag on your cheek to reduce the inflammation, but wrap it first with a towel so you don’t know your face for the snow directly.
- Tops member your teeth Bhydrogen peroxide, just make sure not to swallow it; and hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria and reduces plaque and heals bleeding gums, and you can diluted with water for use as a mouthwash.
- Take a painkiller without a prescription; can help ibuprofen in reducing pain and swelling, but be careful not to eat too much because it may lead to damaging the stomach lining.
- Eat soft foods, like yogurt or scrambled eggs, and try to avoid chewing food on the tooth inflamed.
- Do not eat sweet foods or very hot or extremely cold because they may increase the inflammation of your teeth, don’t smoke, it can make smoking some dental problems worse.
Read also: treat toothache in house and easy for the convenience of the immediate
Methods of prevention of tooth pain
The best way to prevent toothache is to keep your teeth and gums in good health as much as possible, and to do that you can do the following:
- Visit the dentist periodically to check your teeth and make sure that everything is fine.
- Reduce your intake of foods and sugary drinks as much as possible, and try to replace them with fruits, natural.
- Brush twice a day for two minutes using toothpaste with fluoride.
- Clean your teeth using floss daily to remove food debris found between your teeth, and for the Prevention of plaque buildup.
Read also: treat pain tooth cavities, treatments simple home