Many people want to get rid of scars, because it can affect the appearance, you know me dear reader, on how to get rid of the effects of wounds, and wounds of various kinds through this article.
Dear reader, if you want to get rid of scar, you need to understand what type of offence you are trying to get rid of it, where are formed the scar as part of the natural healing process after injury.
When the dermis (the second layer of skin) to move, the body composition of the fibers of collagen to repair the damage, leading to a scar.
In cases where wound healing is fast, does not occur significant deposition of collagen, which reduces traces of the body, usually the severity of the appearance of the scar on the severity of the injury or damage.
The effects of wounds differently if formed on various parts of the body, as this depends on the age of the affected person, as there are also many different types of scars.
Different species to the effects of the wounds
To learn how to get rid of the effects of the wound, you should identify the types, there are many different species to the effects of wounds, and every one as certain its excellence, including:
- Atrophic scars
Characterized by atrophic scars to the lack of tissue, but in some instances, lack of tissue, where they appear like a layer of compressed or flat on the upper surface of the body.
And often show the scar a dark color from the color of the skin or of the skin, examples of such scar, keloid scars, and acne scars.
- The scars of smallpox
This produces scars on the severity of the healing, as excess production to the large amount of tissue, these scars are thick, the height from the surface of the skin, as you receive a darker color than the surrounding skin. Unlike scars, inflation, and the scars of the keloid can grow outside the affected area.
- Scars inflationary
Featuring scars very large tissue excess that are formed on the skin during cured. Unlike the keloid scar, they do not grow outside the affected area. And usually darker than the natural skin color.
- Scars shrinking
Produces scars shrinking for the loss of large areas of the skin or damage, usually resulting from the fire. Featuring a skin tight and shiny, they can also restrict movement.
Read also: scars treatment, facial peeling, laser, and home.
Get rid of scars
There is no known way to get rid of scars , but a lot of the wounds will impact with the passage of time. However, some people believe that there are treatments that can speed the healing process and make the scar less noticeable. Here are some of the effective treatments for it:
- Remove the dark green cover from the side of the leaf of aloe vera.
- Wash gel bright green.
- Put the gel directly on the wound, and rub it with circular movements.
- After half an hour, wash the gel with water refreshing and cool.
- Repeat this process twice each day.
- Straighten the contents of the capsules (vitamin E) above the scar, you may need more than one capsule just to get enough liquid to cover the wound fully.
- For 10 minutes, then massage the liquid on the scar and around it.
- After about 20 minutes, wash liquid with warm water.
- Repeat this process a minimum of 3 times a day.
- Before going to bed, cover the wound with a layer of honey.
- Wrap the wound covered with a bandage.
- Leave it for whole night.
- In the morning, remove the bandage and wash the honey with warm water.
- Make this part of your routine every night, in order to get rid of scars quickly.
- Preheat a few tablespoons of coconut oil to control.
- Knead the oil on the wound for 10 minutes.
- Let the skin absorb the oil for at least an hour.
- Repeat this process two to four times every day.
Read also: the benefits of coconut oil for the skin.
And now dear reader, after that you know the different types the effects of wounds, as well as how to get rid of scars and minimize their appearance, if you have a question or concern, consult one of our doctors here.