Unaware of the mission and function of the gallbladder’s great that you are doing, to suffer from, show symptoms of the gallbladder, which may in some cases cause pain, and gallbladder in the right side of the abdomen above, take the form of a pear, a length of 4 inches, and here in this article, we will review their function, and what are the common problems that can human exposure, the symptoms of gallbladder, and methods of diagnosis and treatment.
What is the function of the gallbladder?
Important function by the gallbladder is to store bile, which says even the liver after the digestion of fat, they also help the body to do to absorb important nutrients, and vitamins that can melt fat, which is why any problem occurs it cause the appearance of symptoms of the gallbladder.
Gallbladder problems common
Start the appearance of symptoms of the gallbladder occurs when some of the problems that the patient should immediately the appearance of her consult a doctor to know determine the problem, which can be one of these problems:
Inflammation of the gallbladder
It is of two types acute cholecystitis, chronic cholecystitis which occurs due to repeated bouts of acute cholecystitis.
Incurred due to the accumulation of cholesterol and fats in the gallbladder, or able calcium be due to the breakdown of red blood cells.
Stones of the bile ducts (cholelithiasis)
And exit of bile from the gallbladder and passes through one small.
Gallbladder disease acute
Who does not speak the stones.
Infection of the bile ducts
Occur when bile duct obstruction and early detection would cause in the occurrence of infection, this poses a significant risk of individual human life.
An abscess of the gallbladder
In some cases, the abscess of the gallbladder after infection with gravel and the patient severe pain.
Gall bladder flukes
And this is the situation when there is a discreet bitterness is left without treatment.
Benign tumors of bitterness
Not to cause problems, not the symptoms felt by the patient but must be removed immediately.
What are the symptoms of gall bladder?
May resemble the symptoms of gallbladder symptoms of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, and that is why you must know the gall bladder symptoms that the patient is assured that he is suffering from gallbladder problems:
- Severe pain in the abdominal area: you may not feel some pain, in other cases suffer from severe pain, may come suddenly, lasts for hours or intermittent, but in common cases lasts from an hour to five hours, although it was a light day.
- Feeling of fullness even with eating snacks.
- The constant nausea and vomiting.
- The low blood pressure.
- The stool becomes light in weight.
- Change the color of urine ear.
- The feeling of pain, especially with meals.
- The feeling of fullness.
- The plant begins to suffer with gas a lot.
Gall bladder symptoms early
Upon the occurrence of any of the problems of bitterness, even though small changes to the patient some of the symptoms that can not be overlooked at all such as:
- The feeling of pain out of the chest or back, especially when taking a deep breath.
- Weight loss.
- Change the color of urine.
- Extreme fatigue.
Read Also What Is Oral Cancer, its symptoms, its causes and harms.
The symptoms of gallbladder inflamed
Gall bladder inflamed is one of the problems that plagued the mission and cause the feeling of pain beside some of the symptoms of the following:
- The high temperature of the body observed.
- Feeling headache light.
- Burnout and fatigue.
- The loss of appetite.
- Constant vomiting.
- The feeling of pain starts from the upper area of the abdomen, to be up to the shoulders.
Gall bladder symptoms mental
All sources suffer from the symptoms of any disease must affect your mental health, and cause symptoms of gallbladder in the emergence of some psychological symptoms such as:
- Increasing the weight unduly.
- Constant headache.
- Feeling pain in the eyes.
- The emergence of problems and the mother with sciatica.
- The feeling of pain in the legs.
- Pain in the shoulders.
- The lack of activity and the ability to do any effort.
- Apathy of the marital relationship.
- The emergence of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Gall bladder symptoms after eating
Symptoms of gallbladder especially after meals, specifically meals that contain a high percentage of fat and fatty, and at that time can the patient that he has feelings of bitterness after the onset of those symptoms:
- Invasive many.
- High stomach acid.
- Feeling a sharp pain that appears suddenly after a meal it can be hours.
Gall bladder symptoms in women
Because of the female hormones in women like the hormone estrogen , which could cause the increase the level of cholesterol in the blood, it can be women are more prone to feeling the symptoms of the gallbladder, in addition to the pill, or treatment damages the hormonal, which results from the impact of these symptoms:
- Spasm of the abdomen.
- Back pain and even shoulder.
- Pain abdomen and mouth to be sharp or severe.
Gall bladder symptoms pregnant
The ladies that were exposed to more than once be more susceptible to the bitterness and, therefore, can cause gallbladder problems, complications during pregnancy, so you should follow up regularly with your doctor during pregnancy and to know the symptoms of the gallbladder to deal consisting in:
- The severe itching.
- Change the color of urine becomes darker than usual.
- Attacks of pain begins immediately after eating meals.
- The pain starts from the right side and Central the abdomen.
- Vomiting, especially after the first months of pregnancy.
- The persistence of pain for more than five hours.
Symptoms of inflammation of the gallbladder
Of more gallbladder problems common, and most dangerous also because it may cause a hole of bitterness that was left without treatment, and a 95% the main reason it occurs is the be of stones, and next to the feeling of pain and other symptoms of inflammation of the gallbladder like:
- High white blood cells.
- Feeling pain in the right side of the abdomen.
- The loss of appetite.
- Bulge not observed.
- A profuse sweat.
Symptoms of inflammation of the gallbladder light
There are two types of cholecystitis, one light that may not give him some attention because they thought it would pass unnoticed, but you should know the symptoms of inflammation of the gallbladder light to be careful:
- It becomes the source of the abdomen feels very thin.
- It is difficult for the bank to capture his breath deeply because he feels severe pain at the time.
- Feeling a sharp pain sudden.
- Continued feeling pain for hours.
- The patient feels tired and lean and light.
- The loss of appetite.
Symptoms of cholecystitis also
You may not choose the symptoms of inflammation of the gallbladder also about the symptoms of calculous cholecystitis, but may be tempted that have severe pain, sudden pain begins from the abdomen and the patient feels that he can’t breathe from the intensity and accompanied by these other symptoms:
- Complete loss of appetite because the food increases the feeling of pain.
- Vomiting and constant nausea.
- Severe sweating.
Symptoms of gallbladder stones
In most cases, which happens to be kidney stones gallbladder does not feel the source of the symptoms of the essence, make him know that he suffering from gallstones, but showing some other symptoms such as:
- Fever accompanied by chills.
- Nausea is exaggerated.
- Vomiting continues even with not eating meals.
- Feeling severe pain starting from the region of the upper abdomen and up the back.
- Change the color of urine.
- Change the texture and color of the stool.
Read also bruises and their causes and treatment
Symptoms of burst gallbladder
The patient should be taken care of access for the explosion of the gallbladder, so it is always advised to doctors of the need to consult a doctor immediate when the symptoms of gallbladder for the first time, so as not to become exposed to infection by an explosion of bitterness that are those symptoms:
- It becomes a pain in that situation in the upper part of the right side of the abdomen.
- Jaundice is noted by everyone at first glance.
- Vomiting and constant nausea.
- Fever that doesn’t respond to any signs of fever reducers.
When should I consult a doctor?
You should do scans of the gallbladder, then symptoms of gallbladder achieve the problem, explains some of the symptoms that have appeared need to speed up to consult a doctor urgent:
- Frequent nausea.
- Feeling intense pain that lasts for hours and does not go away even with painkillers usual.
- Puke level.
- Change the color of urine becomes dark.
After recognize the symptoms of gallbladder if you notice any of the symptoms mentioned, you or someone close to you should visit a doctor immediately for proper treatment.
How is the diagnosis of symptoms of gall bladder?
In order to avoid falling into the complications of gallbladder problems, it is the committee for the doctor to make the diagnosis and determine the problem of gall bladder immediately after the appearance of symptoms diagnosis of the gallbladder some tests for the following:
- Initially the doctor under the guidance of several questions such as how long the patient suffers from gall bladder symptoms, whether mild or severe, the history of the patient, heredity, and pregnancy in women, although it has undergone hormone replacement therapy.
- Blood tests complete, verify the presence of infection or inflammation in the bile ducts, or any of the complications caused by gallstones, such as inflammation of the pancreas, and to measure the proportion of white blood.
- Ultrasound imaging, especially with those who suffer from the formation of the gallstones are small, this examination explains a lot.
- Examination of X-rays to find the cause of the gas amounts in addition to know the types of gravel repeated, and the patient when you perform this test, have some patience and help in clarifying the picture.
- CT scan to depict the bitterness and see if there is grit or not.
- Computed tomography: it is used to verify the rupture of the disease or inflammation and with bile, it is considered that the examination of more tests which doctors do because it is more accurate.
- Scan to watch the heat as it moves to see if it was to be a channel of the biliary tract infected by blockage or not and what caused the blockage, and also to give the patient the amount of the radioactive dye.
- Laparoscope tube flexible with a camera in the end, is inserted from the throat to the that reaches down the stomach, small intestine, and get rid of gallstones are, gravel, and problems all which cause blockage of the bile ducts.
- Conducting a urine test to detect the level of an enzyme to digest carbohydrates (amylase).
Methods of treatment of gallbladder problems
The doctor will determine the appropriate treatment plan according to the patient’s condition and the extent of the damage, embittered, and which of them are the following:
Treatment the surgery.
Surgical intervention be in the treatment plan number one, because in some cases they are stones not removable with drugs or other methods, and pose a threat to the life of the patient and to remove the gall bladder or the removal of the gallbladder, prevent the formation of new ones.
More ways that are used in the removal of the gallbladder, is removed laparoscopic, which is done by opening four incisions in the abdomen small in size, and the introduction of the endoscope attached with a camera and watch the heat through the screen to record the capture, and after the disarmament of the gallbladder confirmed the doctor of the existence of other problems with bile re-examination of the X-ray again.
Read also symptoms of diabetes in women
Treatment of gallbladder as
Turn some of the kids of this way to treatment, instead of treatment, surgical intervention, and this method allows the treatment of his health, and in exposing the source of the high frequency to inspect the gravel is then discharged urgent zero need completely to facilitate their passage to the urethra.
- To eliminate gallstones, uses certain medications, such as acid ursodeoxycholic, because it helps in preventing stones.
- Is the treatment of inflammation of the gallbladder drugs gas drugs such as ketorolac, or opiates, or are given a source of intravenous ceftriaxone every 24 hours.
- In some cases, the ordering physician regardless of medication tones, or free to dissolve kidney stones of cholesterol, but there are some negative effects of these medications they need for a long time its full.
- Of course shout some painkillers and anti-inflammatory side drugs that help in dissolving the gravel.
Treatment of gall bladder herbal remedies
After the onset of gall bladder symptoms including severe pain in the abdominal area that may last for hours or intermittent, with jaundice, nausea and vomiting, color change of the urine of Dante, and after proper diagnosis by a doctor some resort in the mild cases, which don’t cause problems in the future to treat gallbladder herbal remedies, but consult a doctor before you start taking them, and this is some of the best herbs to treat gall:
Project warm mint
Helps soothe the pain resulting from gall bladder symptoms, you can use the bags, or mint fresh green, and eating a warm to ease the pain.
Lemon juice is anti-not olive oil
Helps in the process of cleansing the gallbladder and the patient about eating for 7 hours then eat 4 tablespoons of olive oil + a tablespoon lemon juice, for about 8 times every 15 minutes.
Contains a high concentration of antioxidants, helps in improving the liver function, the dose of which helps in the elimination of all feelings of bitterness.
Apple juice and olive oil
This treatment is used to cleanse the gallbladder other and continue to take it for five consecutive days, according to see a doctor can make the patient drink some foods or do not eat for a few hours.
The herb dandelion
Can tap with a spoon a small them in the to get rid of all feelings of bitterness especially gravel, because they contain a compound that works on the secretion of bile from the liver, preferably before you start taking it consult your doctor.
Way to follow the diet the gallbladder is to solve all the problems of the gallbladder
In order to get rid of gallstones in a natural way and prevent the formation of new doctors prefer to follow patients special diets to prevent and treat problems of the gallbladder until it is followed after the process of cholecystectomy, which are as follows: –
- Divided daily meals into snacks throughout the day with a celebration breakfast and dinner.
- Avoid eating food containing fat and low-fat.
- Stay away from eating all dairy products full-fat.
- Not eating fried and fast food.
- Eat a lot of natural fiber and natural fats such as that found in olive oil, and coconut oil.
- Try to keep the ideal weight because being overweight means high cholesterol in blood.
- Eating too much health food one such as vegetables, fruits, poultry, fish, meat and, of course, all fat-free.
- Taking the advice of a gynecologist when choosing a method of contraception.
- Exercise at least half an hour a day.
Feeling intense pain is the most gall bladder symptoms common which may continue for days or be intermittent, with the feeling some other symptoms like jaundice, fever, but these symptoms are not sufficient to address any of the problems sufferers, you should consult a doctor and do the necessary tests to determine the problem and take appropriate treatment.