You know with us the fruits that contain vitamin E as well as other foods rich in it, where the vitamin E of the important vitamins that help you in maintaining your health, so keep with us dear reader the following article to find out.
What is vitamin E
Vitamin E is a group of powerful antioxidants that protect your body’s cells from oxidative stress, as this vitamin is essential to work your body properly.
If you do not get enough vitamin E, it has become more vulnerable to infection, or that you may suffer from poor vision or muscle weakness.
Fortunately, there is vitamin E in abundance in many foods, so you can compensate your body is what saves him from this vitamin permanently, so we’ll show you in this article fruits that contain vitamin E as well as other foods rich in it.
Fruits that contain vitamin E
Fruits may be not the best source of vitamin E in general, but provide a lot of the fruit good amounts of vitamin E, in addition, this fruit provides large amounts of vitamin C, which collaborates well with vitamin E as an antioxidant, include fruits that contain vitamin E include:
- Avocado, providing half the fruit for about 14% of vitamin E.
- Mango, providing half the fruit for about 10% of vitamin E.
- Kiwi, provide the fruit average about 7% of vitamin E.
- Berries black, the half a cup around 6% of vitamin E.
- Black currant, the half a cup about 4% of vitamin E.
- Dried cranberries, the amount of which about 4% of vitamin E.
- Sunny, provide the fruit average about 2% of vitamin E.
- Berries, 10 grains of about 1% of vitamin E.
- Fruit of the Mamey Sapote, providing half the fruit for about 39% of vitamin E.
Read also vitamin E capsules or e .. its benefits and harms and their interactions with drugs.
Other foods that contain vitamin E
Besides the fruits that contain vitamin E it there are many other foods rich in it, and some types include the following:
- Vegetables, such as red and green peppers, kale, broccoli and spinach.
- Oils, such as wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, almond oil, hazelnut oil, cottonseed oil, andcanola oil.
- Grains, nuts, such as sunflower seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts, pistachios, and cashews.
- Animal products, such as meat, fish, such as salmon and cod.
Read also: where is vitamin e? Oils, nuts, the richest sources of vitamin E
Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency
After that we offered you Fruits that contain vitamin E, as well as other foods rich, you must know the symptoms and problems that may result from lack of vitamin E, include the following:
- Muscle weakness, where the vitamin E necessary for the central nervous system, leads underload to oxidative stress that causes muscle weakness.
- Difficulty maintaining balance and walking.
- Numbness and twitching, the lack of vitamin E to the occurrence of damage in the nerves leading to the failure of the signal transmission correctly, which may cause a situation known as peripheral neuropathy.
- Deterioration of vision, where a deficiency of vitamin E on the light receptors in the retina and other cells in the eye, which may cause vision loss.
- Problems of the immune system, where deficiency may lead to vitamin E to the weakness of the immune cells causing an increased risk of morbidity, particularly in older people.
Read also symptoms of vitamin e deficiency, which appear on the body and treatment.
In the end, dear reader, after that you know Fruits that contain vitamin E, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.