Do you notice the places that smoothes out the hair in your head? Do you know anyone has that problem? Likely to be that the symptoms of alopecia areata and like any skin disease ask about Fox and is it contagious or not? And alopecia affiliated with us dear reader this article.
What is alopecia areata?
Is autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, but in this case the person’s immune system attacks hair follicles instead of bone joints, it can affect men, women and children, often show bald patches of a circular clear-cut on the scalp, and be one spot or two just when most people, but for some hair loss may be widespread unfortunately.
Children who develop alopecia areata be more prone to hair loss completely in the future.
Types of Fox
- If the hair loss spreads over the entire body, affecting scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard and pubic hair, the situation is called alopecia universal.
- If Fox just limited to the beard area in men, they hear of the Fox and.
Symptoms of Fox and is it contagious?
- There is no redness and no pain in the often, despite the fact that very few people encounter itchy skin or pain to the touch in the early stages of the development of the Fox.
- Hair loss can be quite surprising, and might require within a few days and may occur anywhere on the scalp.
- Spots are usually solid, smooth, unlike other autoimmune diseases, the destruction of the best people and the partial destruction can be expected that when you calm down inflammation.
- The fox say one is not contagious, so don’t worry about touching the infected person or something and do your best to support him.
Treatment of alopecia areata
After the Battle of Fox and is it contagious or not, you must learn the different treatments for alopecia including the following:
- There are a range of treatments, but there is no effective treatment for everyone and does not respond to some of the persons posted for any treatment, because some of the treatments available have high risk side effects, they are often not used for children.
- Treatment of alopecia the most common focuses on the use of corticosteroids, are these creams a month and have most of the dermatologists, although this therapeutic approach is successful only in milder cases.
- There is a more effective method consists in the injection of steroid lotions in the spots with no hair, this may be good for some people, but require precise control to ensure no occurrence of side effects, such as thinning of the skin at the injection site.
- In cases extensive, is the use of corticosteroids (those taken in pill or any other form to affect your body), but not continuously because they can cause significant side effects such as lack of bone density, but short-term injection of large amounts of the steroid in a vein is called pulse therapy often have good results.
- A methods of treatment the most specialized to put Chemicals improved photo contact on the skin, these cause allergies that can help in promoting hair growth, this may seem counter-intuitive but it seems that it works.
- Unfortunately, he finds people who have advanced degrees from Fox long run that the treatments currently available do not work well. For these individuals, the only practical solution is a wig and lots of emotional support. It may be sad the lack of hair, especially for children, who don’t want to be different from their colleagues in school, and women.
Read Also: What do you know about the effectiveness of garlic in the treatment of alopecia areata?
In the end, dear reader, that you know a Fox and you are contagious or not, don’t hesitate to support someone’s interests, that will make a difference for him, and if you have any question you can consult one of our doctors here.