Know allergic to dairy as allergic to cow’s milk, and as a result of taking cow’s milk products and other, you know, with us, to eat of patients allergic to the dairy to help them avoid eating yogurt that causes the symptoms of allergies, keep with us dear readers the following article for this problem more clearly.
Allergic to dairy
Challenge dairy allergies as a result of response is the body’s natural immune system of the body to the proteins found in milk and products containing it, which is one of the types of food allergy is most common in infants and young children.
Think cow’s milk is the main reason in this case, but it can also cause the milk of sheep, goat and Buffalo in the occurrence of allergic reactions in people.
Symptoms of allergy to dairy.
Define the symptoms of dairy allergies after the intake of cow’s milk period ranging from a few minutes to a few hours, and relieve the symptoms from one person to another, include the following:
- Tingling around the mouth or lips.
- Swelling of the lips, tongue or throat.
- Shortness of breath.
- Runny nose.
- It bleeds at the eyes.
- Stools or liquid diarrhoea.
Also read: milk the deadly poison !! Have you heard this phrase before?
Eating for allergic to dairy can eat
You need to know to eat and for patients allergic to dairy, which can be dealt with so you can you and your kids with this type of sensitivity to dairy get calories and nutrients necessary, which include the following:
Alternatives to cow’s milk
Alternatives to dairy products
- Cheese made from vegetable milk or soy milk.
- Butter made from vegetable oils.
- Yogurt and cream made from soy milk.
- Butter milk can be made by adding a tablespoon of vinegar to a cup of soy milk or rice.
- Soft drinks (but it’s still an unhealthy choice), coffee, tea and fruit juices.
- The house without the addition of yogurt.
- Vegetable oils.
- Peanut butter.
- Fruit and vegetables think of eating for patients with allergy to dairy is very important.
- Honey and jam.
- Soups that don’t contain dairy or cream.
- Pasta, rice andnoodles.
- Potatoes potatoes without the addition of dairy.
- Ketchup, olives, pickles, nuts, herbs, salt and spices.
- Meat, poultry, processed without the addition of any dairy.
- Baked goods that are not dependent on milk in their preparation, such as French bread on to the water in its preparation.
- Wheat bread, corn and soybeans.
This is a list of eating patients allergic to the dairy that should be avoided which can be addressed, and may not be complete, so you should always read the food labels while purchasing any food, if you suffer from symptoms of dairy allergies, avoid foods that contain dairy products.
Read also: allergic to dairy, her symptoms and how to treat them.
Eating for allergic to dairy should be avoided
When the infection is sensitive to dairy should always check the nutrition labels on foods, because there is eat of patients allergic to dairy should not eat to avoid the appearance of annoying symptoms.
We will show you a list of some of these delicacies that you should avoid, include the following:
- All kinds of solutions.
- Ice cream think from Eat of patients allergic to the dairy that you should not eat it and submit it to your child.
- Baked goods, such as cakes and biscuits.
- Meal the pills.
- Chocolate made with milk.
- Mashed potatoes.
- Some canned meat.
- Some types of salad-dressing.
- Some types of soups.
Some of the ingredients in the milk
There are some ingredients that if found on the label, it means that this food contains the milk proteins, include:
Read also: vegetable milk and its types and the difference between him and animal milk.
In the end, dear reader, that you know to eat and for patients allergic to dairy, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.