Of the most common questions I have many does smoking cause cancer of the skin is? Is there a relationship between smoking and the effect on the health of the skin? Follow us dear reader the following article to find out the answer.
Smoking and cancer
Smoking is one of the biggest causes of many different types of cancer, where the intervention of the chemicals found in cigarette smoke to the bloodstream, impacting the entire body.
There is a clear relationship between smoking and cancer, where it may cause injury to 15 types of cancer at least, it also helps to smoke in about 7 out of every 10 cases of lung cancer, which is considered the most common cause of cancer deaths.
May cause smoking, infection with other types of cancer such as cancer of the mouth and pharynx, cancer of the nose and sinuses and throat, cancer of the esophagus, cancer of the liver, pancreas, stomach, kidney, intestine, ovary, cervix, endometrial, and some types of leukemia.
In addition, smoking causes other serious illnesses, such as diseases of the heart and lung, but does smoking causes skin cancer? This is what you survived you about in this article.
To learn more about the harms of smoking you can read this article: damage of smoking on the body will make you think twice.
Does smoking causes skin cancer?
Tobacco is one of the risk factor many different types of cancer, but in respect of the common question Does smoking causes skin cancer? The risk of cancer of the skin and malignant, resulting from smoking is relatively unknown.
I did some studies to look at the possible relationship between smoking andskin cancer, I have been finding on the relationship between smoking andsquamous cell carcinoma, which is considered one of the most types of skin cancers common.
While is not the discovery of a relationship between smoking andbasal cell carcinoma, or melanoma, two types of skin cancer, and therefore smoking is one of the risk factors for developing squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.
But in the end the researchers found that the higher the rate of smoking people smoking, the greater the likelihood of skin cancer, they also noted that men are more susceptible to skin cancer caused by smoking than women, although the percentage of danger for them also.
Also read: skin cancer treatment in different ways in detail!
Damage of smoking on the skin
After you know the answer to the question Does smoking cause cancer of the skin? We’ll show you some damage, other smoking on the skin, where it influences negatively entirely on your skin, include the following:
- Cause weakening of the skin, because it deprives them of oxygen and nutrients necessary, and the skin looks dull and pale.
- Cause of sagging skin because of the harmful chemicals in tobacco smoke, which destroy collagen and elastin, which are fibers that give the skin vitality and flexibility.
- Cause the appearance of lines around the lips, the appearance of dark spots on the face and hands.
- Leads to yellowing of teeth, gum disease and bad breath.
- Cause pigmentation of the skin and nails yellow or brown.
- Lead to hair loss, and may be smokers more susceptible to the link.
- Can cause injury with psoriasis, a chronic condition that causes the appearance of scaly patches on the skin.
- Smoking causes appearance of wrinkles early in the more.
Read Also: 10 ways to facilitate quit smoking
In the end, dear reader, that you know the answer to the question Does smoking cause cancer of the skin? If you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.