Have you tried the by the milk the camels? Have some wonder Do you milk a camel refuses to sugar or hide it? And can I add it to my diet food in the event of my injury, diabetes or not? Keep reading to learn the answers to these questions.
Do you milk a camel refuses to sugar or hide it?
Studies have shown that camel milk lowers blood sugar and improves insulin resistance have diabetes Type One and two, where does milk contain proteins similar to insulin, which may be responsible for the activity of anti-diabetes. (Insulin is a hormone that helps regulate sugar levels in the blood).
Studies suggest that camel milk provides the equivalent of 52 units of insulin per about 4 cups (1 liter), it also contains a high percentage of zinc, which may help in improving insulin sensitivity.
In a study lasted for two months on 20 adults have diabetes Type 2, improved insulin sensitivity among those who consumed two cups (500 ml) of camel milk, but did not get who consumed cow’s milk.
As another study found that adults have Type 1 diabetes and those who drank two cups (500 ml) of camel milk daily in addition to diet and the treatment with insulin, they experienced a decrease in the levels of blood sugar and insulin compared to those who did not take the milk of camels, the study ended that the three people no longer need insulin.
As to review of 22 articles research indicated that 2 cups (500 ml) Daily is the recommended dosage of camel milk to improve the control blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Read also: drinks reduced sugar. here’s 11 of them
Is camel milk has other benefits for diabetes patients?
Suggested researchers in Wales to camel milk can be used to reduce the inflammation of the patients with Type II diabetes, as discovered by scientists Cardiff Metropolitan University Health Benefits for milk, which has been linked previously with a lower risk of incidence of Type II diabetes.
Camel milk is a highly nutritious, and the fat of milk is an important element because of its high nutritional value, and freedom of researchers to use camel milk in this study because it contains a high percentage of fat and polyunsaturated compared to milk cows, however, because of the complexity of the structure of camel milk, the researchers decided to only evaluate its effect only on the inflammation.
People with Type 2 diabetes who suffer from abdominal fat around the waist increased risk of complications, including heart disease and stroke.
If repeated findings in studies conducted with humans enough to prove the hypothesis, this will explain that camel milk may prevent inflammation associated with diabetes.
Also read: Benefits of mushrooms Indian diabetics
The benefits of camel milk other
Now answer us a question Do you milk a camel refuses to sugar or not, here are some of its other benefits:
- Need camel milk on the nutritional composition similar to milk the cows full, but the fat is less saturated fats, non-saturated, larger amounts of many vitamins and minerals.
- It may be camel milk a better choice for people who suffer from lactose intolerance or allergic to cow’s milk, as it may have the properties of anti-diarrhea.
- Need camel milk on thelater, the and immune, protein and the serum of the camel, which might be responsible for its ability to fight the organisms and to promote the region.
- May help camel milk in some cases, the safety of nervousness, such as autism, as well as neuro-degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s, but evidence is limited.
- Camel milk multi-use to some extent they can replace other types of milk in most cases, however, it is difficult to convert it into cheese, yogurt and butter, so may be its uses are fairly limited.
Read also: list of food for diabetics
Now you have to answer the question Do you milk a camel refuses to sugar or reduced it, we are told, are to add diet to your food will bring benefits to them or not? For further information about feeding a diabetic patient, you can consult one of our doctors here.