People wonder about disease pressure, diabetes , and if there was a relationship between them. Diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose (sugar) in your blood is too high because your body can’t use it properly.
Disease pressure and diabetes
- High blood pressure can lead to many complications of diabetes, including diabetic eye disease and kidney disease, or making it worse.
- Most diabetics will ultimately suffer from high blood pressure, along with other problems in the heart and the circulatory system.
- Diabetes destroys arteries and makes them susceptible to, it is called atherosclerosis.
- Can cause high blood pressure, which if not treated, it can lead to troubles including damage to the blood vessels andheart attacks andkidney failure.
Compared to those who have read the blood pressure normal, people who suffer from high blood pressure often show symptoms of:
Read also: treating erectile dysfunction when sick with diabetes.
Measuring blood sugar is diabetic
- Choose the readings, but most people with diabetes should have their blood pressure not exceeding 130/80. The first number or top is the “systolic” or the pressure in the arteries when the heart squeezes you and fills the blood vessels. And the second number, or bottom, is the “pressure ANSI”, or the pressure in the arteries when your heart is between beats, and fills the blood contraction.
- When it comes to the Prevention of complications of diabetes, the normal blood pressure is not as important as good control over blood sugar levels.
Read also: what you don’t know about high blood pressure sudden death.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
Usually, high blood pressure has no symptoms. For this reason you need to check your blood pressure regularly. Likely to your doctor the value in each visit, you may need to check the measure again in the House.
Read also: what to do with diabetes Type II?
Treatment of diseases of hypertension and diabetes
Methods of prevention that can you do to keep the level of sugar in the blood, including:
- Control sugar in the blood.
- Stop smoking.
- Eat healthy.
- Maintain weight and loss excess weight if you suffer from obesity.
- Do not drink alcohol.
Read also: causes of high blood pressure when young and treatment
Treatment of high pressure
Changing your lifestyle can go a long way in the treatment of disease pressure and diabetes towards the control of high blood pressure. Your doctor may recommend a change on the life style you follow, including:
- Eating a heart healthy diet with less salt.
- The practice of regular physical activity.
- Maintaining your weight or losing weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Do not drink alcohol.
Read also: know the relationship of obesity with diabetes
May lead some blood pressure medication to increase blood sugar levels and fats. Blood pressure medications can also cause erectile dysfunction. Discover from your doctor what may you do medications prescribed such as:
- Such as medicines containing Thiazide diuretics, are medicines work on kidneys to help the body get rid of sodium and water, reducing blood volume.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. Help relax blood vessels by preventing the formation of a natural chemical work on narrowing the blood vessels. May benefit people who suffer from chronic kidney disease than the presence of stabilizers angiotensin-converting enzyme as one of their medication.
In the end, after exposure to the disease pressure and diabetes .. if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.