Consumes many of those vitamins are essential daily, even though some may resort to the use of supplements of vitamins because of its importance in maintaining health and enhance different body functions, but it is possible to notify persons the minimum daily dose of vitamin B , which represents the extreme danger to health, and the damage to the vitamin B and its impact on health, you can read the following article.
Types of vitamin B and its benefits
- Vitamin B-1 thiamine: is important in that it is a vital component of an important contribute in the promotion growth, function and health of members of different sex, including the brain and heart.
- Vitamin B2 riboflavin: the body needs vitamin B2 for the digestion of fats and drugs.
- Vitamin B3 niacin: the body needs niacin to maintain healthy skin and nerves and improve digestion, it has doctors prescribe are sometimes high doses of niacin to help improve the levels of cholesterol in the blood.
- Vitamin B5 pantothenic acid: vitamin B5 is essential to promote healthy brain and nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine: vitamin B6 helps the body to form red blood cells to improve oxygen to all parts of the body, as it helps to maintain the immune system and strengthen it.
- Vitamin 7 , biotin: biotin is essential for healthy hair and nails and the function of the nerves.
- Vitamin B9 folic acid: your body uses folic acid to make DNA and genetic material during pregnancy when ladies, as contribute to folic acid in reducing the risk of occurrence of congenital defects or fetal abnormalities.
- Vitamin B12 cobalamin: need the cells of the body’s nerve and blood cells to vitamin B-12, and that sufficient levels of prevent the disease pernicious anemia.
Read also: know the symptoms of vitamin B deficiency.
Damage vitamin B
May be exposed to healthy people to serious diseases as a result of taking large doses of vitamins, especially vitamin B, given that they vitamins insoluble in water it when over-ingested, the body struggles to get rid of them, and therefore exposure to the risks of major health are as follows:
- The incidence of kidney disease.
- The high proportion of bulk iron.
- High blood sugar as a result of taking high doses of nicotinic acid is the form of the manufacture of vitamin B3, can lead this campaign to raise the sugar levels in blood.
- Trading excess vitamins with kinds of different drugs to address high blood sugar, and medications that treat high cholesterol , which represents a significant risk to health.
- Can lead nicotinic acid Excess also lower blood pressure.
- Feeling tired fatigue, severe.
- Damage to the liver.
- The cause a nicotine overload which is another type of vitamin B3, the occurrence of diarrhea and increased bleeding.
- Excess folic acid may cause anemia caused by deficiency of vitamin B 12.
- Taking a high dose of vitamin B complex can turn urine to a light yellow color.
Read also: folic acid.. its importance, sources, and risks of deficiency.
Sources of vitamin B Natural
Can the average person who does not require case by taking supplements of the B vitamin attention to the diet and choose foods that provide vitamin B by enough daily to avoid the damage to the vitamin B dangerous, it can be obtained from different types of foods like fruits, vegetables and animal products and others, the following are examples of some foods that contain vitamin B are plentiful :
- The sky.
- Green leafy vegetables.
- Brown bread and cereals.
- Mushrooms or mushroom.
After you damage vitamin B is necessary to account for its use after consulting a specialist if your health requires it, or you try to compensated supplied to the body through different healthy foods rich in vitamin B and other vitamins necessary for the body, if you have other queries you can consult one of our doctors here.