Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder is common which often leads to hair loss unexpectedly, therefore, in this article you will learn on the damage to needles of carbon inventory for alopecia . what are the causes of alopecia areata? And how to treat them.
What is alopecia areata? a
- Alopecia areata is a condition that causes hair loss in small spots, can be non-notable, and may relate to these spots, then become noticeable, requiring a case when the immune system attacks the hair follicles, leading to hair loss.
- It may happen hair loss sudden of the scalp, and in some cases eyebrows and eyelashes and facial hair, as well as other parts of the body, can develop slowly and recur after years.
- This need can lead to hair loss completely, can prevent hair from growing again, when the hair grows, it is possible that the flaking of the hair, again, varies the extent of hair growth from person to person.
Read Also: 5 ways to treat dandruff and hair loss.
Damage to the needles carbon inventory for alopecia
People wonder about the damage to the needles carbon inventory for alopecia , but there are no adequate study so far of the damage, but there is another treatment by the use of tablets corticosteroids, sometimes in the case of Fox is obvious, but due to the potential occurrence of side effects, you should discuss this option with your doctor.
Inhibitors the oral region is also one of the methods of treatment, it works by blocking an immune system response, but can not use it for a long period of time because of the risk of occurrence of side effects, such as high blood pressure, liver and kidney damage, increased risk of developing serious infections is a type of cancer called lymphoma.
Read also: does hair transplantation cause cancer?
Reasons for the occurrence of alopecia
Alopecia areata is a condition autoimmune, require the case of autoimmune when the err of the immune system in healthy cells for foreign substances, is usually to defend the immune system of your body against foreign objects inside the body, such as viruses and bacteria.
If you have alopecia areata, the immune system mistakenly attacks the hair follicles, the hair follicles are the structures that grow from her hair, become a hair follicles smaller and stop producing hair, leading to hair loss.
However, it often happens in people who have a family history of other autoimmune diseases, such as Type 1 diabetes or rheumatoid arthritis, that’s why some scholars doubt that genetics may contribute to the development of alopecia, as they believe that there needs to be some of the factors in the environment to improve alopecia areata in people who have a genetic predisposition not.
Read also: soften the coarse hair in all ways.
The treatment of alopecia
After that, we talked about how the presence of damage to the needles carbon inventory for alopecia learn now to topical treatments, where you can rub the medications on your scalp to help stimulate hair growth, there are a number of medications available, both over-the-counter (OTC) past medical:
- Are applied twice daily on the scalp, eyebrows and beard, it’s relatively safe, but it may take years until you see the results, there is only evidence that it is useful for people who suffer from alopecia limited.
- Topical immunotherapy is a method is the application of a chemical such as to the skin to provoke a rash, the rash may stimulates the growth of new hair within six months, but you must continue therapy to maintain growth.
Read also: what you don’t know about hair transplant for men.
Is steroid injection a popular choice to help in the growth of the hair back on the bald spot, by means of injection needles of small steroid into bare skin in the affected areas, you must repeat the treatment every month to two months to Re-grow hair, it does not prevent hair loss the new.
Read also: what you don’t know about the hair growth under the skin.
In the end, after we talked about the damage to the needles carbon inventory for alopecia and the treatments available, if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.