Many people wonder about the damage to the lemon on the teeth , where most people often put lemon in their water to give him extra flavor, if you want to know the damage continued with us the following article.
Damage lemon waterproof
Drinking lemon water is also a common approach to be followed during the diets of detoxification or as a part of weight loss plans, needs lemon with water on the nutrients that your body needs like vitamin C, potassium and fiber, however, may cause this drink is also side effects if you drink too much of it, consult your doctor before drinking lemon water for medical reasons.
Read also: the way brushing teeth the right way.
If too much consumption of foods and acidic drinks, such as several cups of lemon water a day, this will erode tooth enamel and makes your teeth more sensitive to foods hot or cold, protect your teeth, drink acidic beverages through a straw. If you’re already experiencing tooth erosion, consult a dentist can recommend treatments such as bonding or sealers.
Also read: treatment of dental caries laser, what are its advantages and disadvantages.
May lead to drink plenty of lemon water to heartburn, or make this situation worse if you are accustomed to it, determined to burn when not working esophageal sphincter between the esophagus and the stomach properly, and disease of the stomach travels back into the esophagus, a process known as feedback, (commonly referred to as heartburn also known as acid reflux) and heartburn heartburn severe pain in your chest, helps reduce foods and acidic drinks to prevent and relieve the symptoms of heartburn.
Read also: what you don’t know about the causes of tooth decay.
Frequent urination and dehydration of the damage to the lemon on the teeth
- In rare cases, it may be for water lemon a diuretic effect, lemon contains a high content of vitamin C or ascorbic acid. This nutrient is known for their diuretic, which means it increases urine production in the kidneys which helps the body to eliminate fluid and sodium supernumerary more quickly.
- While the lemon water regular made with a moderate amount of lemon juice or by adding lemon slices to water the download water in large quantities of lemon juice might have a diuretic effect in some cases.
- If you start to feel dehydrated after the consumption of large amounts of lemon water, the idea is to reduce the amount of lemon juice that you add to your project.
Also read: teeth whitening all the roads.
Damage Lemon on the teeth
- Due to its popularity, consuming lemon in all over the world in a variety of foods and drinks, while generally considered to be safe, but excessive consumption can be a problem.
- Can erode tooth enamel if exposed repeatedly to foods acidic, like a lemon, if you drink lemon water regularly, it may be useful to brushing your teeth after that, you might consider drinking it from the suction points.
- Acidic foods may irritate the also mouth ulcers existing, in addition, can lead to excessive vitamin C to stomach pain and nausea, as lemon severe protection, the consumption of lemon or lime juice excessively may lead to worsening of the ulcer.
- May lead to tyramine. (the amino acid in the lemon) to the occurrence of migraines, not likely to cause a moderate consumption for lemon problem, but you have to be careful of using lemon excessively if you suffer from migraine headaches.
- It’s good to enjoy the lemon, lemon juice in moderation, but drink a lot of drinks that contain lemon, like a lemon in water and tea frequently, and use lemon daily to taste the dishes and sweets may lead to health outcomes is not good.
- There is currently enough scientific evidence to clarify the correct quantity of lemon to be ingested safely.
Also read: relationship to erosion of tooth enamel and some tips to prevent its occurrence.
In the end, after the damage to the lemon on the teeth .. if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.