Did you know that vitamin B complex is very important for the health of the body and the brain? Have you ever heard about the damage increase vitamin B compound? Dear reader, so you know continued with us to this decision.
What is vitamin B compound?
Consists of vitamin B complex, the eight B vitamins:
- B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin)
- B5 (pantothenic acid)
- B6 (Pyridoxine)
- 7 (biotin)
- B9 (folic acid)
- B12 (cobalamin)
These essential vitamins help in one way or another in the vital functions of the body, so any deficiency or excess may lead to disruption of these functions.
Read Also: What are the symptoms of vitamin B deficiency of all kinds of?
The benefits of vitamin B complex
- Play the B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health, as a basic structure for body health, the B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, andmetabolism of cells.
- Prevention of infections, support or promote the health of the cells, the growth of red blood cells, enhancing vision, good digestion, healthy appetite, nerve function, proper cardiovascular health, muscle strength.
- In men:A believes that B vitamins increase the levels of testosterone in men, which naturally decline with age, may help men also build muscle and increase strength.
- In women: think B vitamins are particularly important for pregnant and lactating women, the help of these vitamins in the growth of the fetal brain as well as reduce the risk of birth defects, for pregnant mothers, may increase B vitamins energy levels and reduce nausea, and reduce the risk of eclampsia..
Read Also: role of vitamin B3 in the reduction of fetal birth defects.
- B1: 1.1 (mg)
- B2: 1.1 mg
- 3: 14 mg
- B5: 5 mg
- B-6: 1.3 mg
- 7: 30 mcg
- B9: 400 mcg
- B12: 2.4 mcg
The elderly and pregnant women need higher amounts of B vitamins.
Read also: what is the importance of vitamin B for kids? And from the lack of it.
Damage increase vitamin B
- Not likely to get a lot of vitamin B complex from your diet, because the vitamin B complex soluble in water, this means that it doesn’t store in the body and is secreted in the urine daily.
- Not likely to get a large amount of vitamin B, if you are taking supplements as directed by your doctor.
With this, the overdose is possible especially if you are taking a complement without the supervision of a physician and the symptoms of excess vitamin B include:
- Extreme thirst.
- Skin diseases.
- Blurry vision.
- Increased urination.
- Redness of the skin.
- High blood sugar: high doses of nicotinic acid and complementary to the artificial to compensate the lack of vitamin B3 (niacin), can cause high blood sugar levels, low blood pressure, fatigue, headaches, skin rashes, cirrhosis of the liver.
- The person more than 1000 mcg of folic acid a day can hide a type of anemia resulting from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Taking a high dose of vitamin B complex can turn urine to a light yellow color, this effect is temporary and harmless once you get rid of the kidneys of the excess vitamins, you will return the color to normal.
Eating lots of supplements of vitamin B can lead to nerve damage especially if not diagnosed you move the vitamin, or taking supplements without a doctor’s guidance.
Symptoms of vitamin B deficiency
After you know the damage increase vitamin B if symptoms of deficiency include:
- Cracks around the mouth.
- Scaly skin on the lips.
- Swelling of the tongue.
- Fatigue and nausea.
- Irritability or depression.
- Anemia or anemia.
- Colic and diarrhea.
- Numbness or tingling in the feet and hands.
Deficiency of vitamin B12, in particular, may increase the risk of neuropsychiatric disorders.
Read also: foods that contain vitamin B of all kinds.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the damage increase vitamin B should take supplements in moderation under a doctor’s supervision, and if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors here.