The contents of the article
Considered a drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine antihistamines famous rid of allergy symptoms and keep stuffy nose can, appears as a compound for the treatment of a large number of disease symptoms of colds and allergies in general.
It works like other antihistamines, but there are some reasons that make it the most prevalent, followed up with us to find out more about the medication chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine .
What is the drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for?
Works medication chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine to address all the symptoms of allergies, colds and all the symptoms attached to it, because of the cough and close the lacrimal duct and severe gonorrhea, it can distract the drug from pharmacies without a prescription.
The scientific name of the drug
Know the allergy medication known as chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine, and treatment of several specialized companies.
The company producing
Produced by multiple companies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia
The composition of the drug
The consequences of the drug substance chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine.
Use of chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine
Used Chlorpheniramine in a lot of cases of severe allergic reactions such as government and zakat and hay fever are the eyes and sensitive skin infections, the resulting inflammation of the sinus allergic conjunctivitis.
What are the shapes pharmaceutical drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for?
The drug coordination in the form of a pharmaceutical multiple of them:
- Tablets divided to form two 4 free, the 8 free.
- Solution Drug 10 mg/ mL.
- Syrup: m/5 ml, 2.5 mg/5 ml.
What are the reasons for the use of the drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for?
Uses medication chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine in the treatment of allergies and some diseases related to and about, as well as its ability to improve the health conditions including the following:
- Used with cases of severe itching
- Uses with injuries hay fever
- With the symptoms of a cold, cold
- Used with the disease of evil
- Improves the condition of pink eye, especially in the spring
- Helps to improve infection allergic dermatitis
- Helps to improve the incidence of sinus infections
- Relieves the symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis
- Used with cases of swelling, redness of the skin
Read also what is the rehearsal of brufen what are the side effects
What are the contraindications of the use of the drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for?
There are a lot of sites use medication Chlorpheniramine for some people including:
- Of people who suffer from allergy to one of the components of the active substances of the drug.
- Prevents its use with people who eat alcohol, it is necessary to stop the intake of these drinks before taking a treatment period of not less than one month.
- Prevents the use of the drug in case of intake of other medications only under the supervision of a doctor to avoid drug interactions between the used types of treatment.
- Prevents the use of medication during breastfeeding because it is transmitted to the infant through breastfeeding
- There are reactions improved drinking with some medications, so essential consult a doctor
- Gives give to children less than two years, and the beginning of two years and even 12 years must be development around the limit of the competent doctor only.
- Gives eat for those who suffer from glaucoma.
- Prevent eat the plant respiratory distress
- Prevent eat the plant with hypertrophy of the prostate
- Prevents intake for patients with hypothyroidism
- Prevents eat it for heart patients or kidney and some cases of liver patients
What are the side effects of the drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for?
There is a list of the side effects of the drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine and that is why it is always advised not to eat without medical consultation, as recommended by the doctors use specific doses and simple for patients, to prevent the occurrence of those symptoms:
- The rotor
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Muscle weakness
- Delirium and palpitation
- Heart attack
- Loss of appetite
- The feeling of nausea and
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Inflammation of the liver liver failure.
- Jaundice symptoms are rare
- Drop or rise in blood pressure
- Injury anaesthesia in the extremities
- Urinary retention
- Visual disturbances
- Distortion of vision
- Tightness in the chest
- Nasal congestion
- You know
- Early life
- This poison
- Hemolytic anemia
- A decrease in the number of white blood cells
Read also supplements for men the benefits and the best of them
What are the precautions to the use of the drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for?
There are precautions are necessary to follow with some cases when using chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine, including:
- Heart disease necessary to use the medication with extreme caution
- Cause an increase in the secretion of the thyroid gland must therefore be careful
- Work on an enlarged prostate, so it is necessary to follow the instructions correct
- Patients of asthma and developmental disorders to take caution
- Liver patients need to reduce the usual dose of its impact on their health
- Although it does not prevent pregnant, however studies about the use of them is not enough
- Deal with it with extreme caution when given to children with the acquisition polycarbonate or disability
- Avoid driving or operating machinery because it causes the ostrich
Through the use of a drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine
Next to the precise dosing of a competent doctor, there are some guidelines when use of the drug, including:
- Taken the dose prior to exposure for 1 to 3 hours
- Prefer taking the medicine with food or milk to prevent stomach upset
- You must use a very low dose for the elderly because they are prone to the occurrence of dizziness, drowsiness, blur vision, decrease blood pressure and prevent breakage.
What are the drug interactions drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for?
Reacts to medication Chlorpheniramine with a number of special arrangements to some medicines, so it’s important to tell your doctor the medications you are taking, to address the appropriate dose and take the preventive actions necessary.
Include drugs interacting Miley:
- Medicines for depression such as amitriptyline and phenytoin
- Pharmaceutical inhibition of the nervous system
- Protease inhibitors
- Drugs anticholinergic.
What is the dose of a drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine for children and adults?
Think the dose of chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine on the physical condition of the patient, the age, the guidance of a competent doctor, there are two dosages are prescribed their patient according to the instructions of the physician are:
- Doses of short-acting
- Doses long-acting
ALSO READ Drug sites Simethicone | for the treatment of bloating, gas,
The dose of medication chlorpheniramine for children Chlorpheniramine
- The dose of short-acting for kids ages 6 months to 12 years: one tablet or one teaspoon of syrup every 4 hours
- The dose of long-acting children from the age of 4 years to 6 years: be determined by the doctor depending on the weight and health of the child
The dose of medication chlorpheniramine for adults Chlorpheniramine
- The dose of short-acting in the drink and disks be for the purposes of Allergy and:
For adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 tablets, 1 to 2 teaspoons of syrup every 4 to 6 hours.
- The dose of long-acting in tablets or capsules, long-acting the symptoms of cold and allergy:
For adults and children older than 12 years: one capsule or one tablet every 12 hours
The dose of medication chlorpheniramine to treat Chlorpheniramine
Not recommended to give pregnant women, but in the case of necessity, be wound on as needed to see a doctor
Trade names for chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine
There are a lot of drugs that contain a combination of Chlorpheniramine, including:
- Floors drink
- Drink weird.
- Heston pills
- Heston syrup
- To drink
- To tablets
- Over a drink
- Over tablets
In the end have to know all the information about the drug chlorpheniramine Chlorpheniramine and its symptoms and its effects, and its uses, for more details contact us through our website.
The information contained in the indicative only, and refer for a specialist before taking the drug determine the appropriate dosage according to each case
It might interest you also: loratadine Loratadine | indications usage, side effects,
It might interest you also: know on account of the spring and what are the symptoms