The longer the drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin from prescribed medications for the treatment of strokes, because it contains a chemical in the brain occurs naturally in the body, taken orally as a supplement or given as injections into a vein (by IV) or as a force in the muscle.
Cerebrolysin cerebrolysin injection help regulate the central nervous system, and is working to solve the problems of convulsions epileptic seizures, blood clots, you can learn more about the drug with us in that article.
Read in this article
What is a drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
Used injection for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders and injuries of the skull and Alzheimer’s disease and various forms of dementia, and do not advised to use this drug with patients who suffer from severe renal insufficiency.
The scientific name of the drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
The company producing series cerebrolysin
The production company EBEWE Pharma
The composition of the drug
Contains the active ingredient Citicoline and two nervous
Use of cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
Used for patients with cerebrovascular disorders, and Parkinson’s disease, and bipolar disorder, and other situations of the brain, but there is no scientific research good to support other uses even now.
What are the shapes pharmaceutical drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
The medicine is available in the form of ampoules 215.2 mg/ml
What are the reasons for the use of the drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
The drug is used in the treatment of problems of cerebrovascular disorders and symptoms the disturbing accompanying, including the following:
- A decrease in memory skills and thinking that occurs naturally with age (Alzheimer’s disease)
- A group of eye disorders that can lead to vision loss
- Bipolar disorder
- Bleeding in the brain
- Blood flow problems over the long term in the brain (cerebral vascular diseases)
- Disorder cocaine abuse
- Vision loss due to blockage of the optic nerve
- Injury to the brain or spinal column or nerves (nerve trauma)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Dementia caused by reduced blood flow to the brain
- Attention deficit disorder is excessive
May be used in the treatment of certain symptoms which are not included in this list but determined by the competent doctor.
What are the contraindications of the use of the drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
There are some inhibitions when you use the medication, you need to know first and tell your doctor if there are obstacles that prevent your intake of this medication1drugs: citicoline.
- Prevents the use in patients with sensitivity to any component of the drug
- Prevents the use for those suffering from kidney disease
- Prevents the use in patients with depression and taking medications, even if for the purposes of satisfying the other
- Prevents use during the period of breastfeeding, the possibility of the arrival of medication to the infant
- Prevents use during pregnancy where you may produce the active substance to the fetus and cause fetal abnormalities
- Prevents use with all supplements
- Prevents the use patients with seizures developed only under medical supervision.
What are the side effects of the drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
There are some side effects of this product, that you pay attention to and not ignored and was described by the doctor specialist immediately feeling it, until it is handled or avoided from the foundation2webmd: citicoline, including:
- Sleep disorders (insomnia)
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Pain in the chest
- Loss of appetite
- Lower back pain
- Shortness of breath
This is not a complete list of possible side effects, if you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
What are the precautions to the use of the drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
There are some requirements that need to be followed when using this product3cosmicnootropic: cerebrolysin-instruction, including the following:
- Think Citicoline is safe when taken by mouth for up to a year when children up to the age of 13, otherwise you must take the necessary precautions and abide by the instructions of the doctor
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: there is not enough reliable information about the safety of eating Citicoline if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should stay on the safe side and avoid use
- You should use this drug with caution in patients who suffer from kidney disease because of the increased risk of adverse effects of severe
- When used intravenously, must be given up to 10 ml slowly for about 3 minutes, if the dosage is 10-50 ML, it must seep through 15-60 minutes
- When you use it in muscle, you should give up to 5 ml slowly for 3 minutes
- This drug must be used with extreme caution in patients younger than 18 years
Through the use of a drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
The drug is taken by mouth or given as a help in the treatment of problems of cerebrovascular disorders and to improve vision in people who suffer from glaucoma, and helps in healing in stroke patients.
Used in specific doses and different way when the right, where you should give up to 10 ml slowly for about 3 minutes.
What are the drug interactions drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
Can interact active ingredient of the drug with some drugs and other substances, so you should tell your doctor the list of medications used before you start taking this product, and months of the pharmacokinetic interactions include the following:
- Inhibitors MAO
What is the dosage of cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
Challenge doses of this drug by the physician depending on the situation and health and diseases that they may suffer from the disease, and therefore must comply with the limits just without the back out.
The drug dose series for children
Not recommended for use with children less than 18 years, and if its use is necessary, you must abide to the instructions of a competent doctor.
The drug dose series for adults
- Oral doses of 250 to 2,000 mg a day when teens and adults for 6 weeks
Potion in the series to
Prevents the use of it completely with pregnant women or during the breastfeeding period, to avoid the serious problems that affect the health of the fetus or infant.
Brand names drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin
There is a group of medicines contain the active ingredient of this product, including:
- Some use
The price of the drug cerebrolysin cerebrolysin in Egypt
The price of this product in Egypt: 120 Egyptian pounds at a concentration of 1 ml, 285 EGP concentration 5 ml
The injection component of the protein nervous works a treat most of the nerve problems including stroke, disorders of memory, concentration, delayed brain development in children, hurt the brain after accidents and trauma.
Does the injection of cerebrolysin is benefits inflammation of the nerves.
Use injections with patients problems inflammation of the nerve especially in the parties, in addition to diseases of the aging brain, and in this case is the use of injections by intramuscular or intravenous and daily dose 1 mL for 5 days in the first week, then inject 1 ml intramuscularly every two weeks throughout the treatment period.
Has been the experience of this medication for approximately 35 patients who use this type of medication, the result was good and did not affect the nerves of the peripheral drive and challenge any serious damage around.
What is the benefit of the drug cerebrolysin
There are more of the benefits of the drug revealed by the studies and scientific research, which confirmed their ability to perform the cells functions and the growth of new neurons, in addition to improving the process of memory formation, the ability to retain memories and know her for.
As the drug works to improve increased to accommodate the information transfer between different brain regions, as well as on the ability to reduce the production of amyloid in brain tissue which significantly influence on the blood of Alzheimer’s patients.
At the end of the article, going to be the reasons for the use of the drug cerebrolysin and its side effects objectives to use, if you have any other inquiries, connect with your doctor and take the medication without consulting your doctor.
The information contained in the indicative only, and refer for a specialist before taking the drug determine the appropriate dosage according to each case
It might interest you also:
Rates of stroke and treatment
What is a stroke and what are its causes
Rehabilitation of the stroke patient