Do you suffer from a weak heartbeat? If you suffer from that you can follow this article to know the causes of weak pulse and heart and Prevention of various.
What is the rate of Heartbeat?
Heart rate is the number of times that should be where your heart per minute, and heart rate a measure of the activity of the heart must be strong ones, and your heart rate slow if it is slower than 60 beats per minute for adult.
If heart rate slower than normal rate may indicate a medical problem, but in some cases it refers to the heart rate slow to have any dangerous to the health of the heart especially for people who are healthy or when the athletes.
However if the heart rate is slower than usual or is accompanied by other symptoms, it may be evidence of a more serious disease.
Causes of weak pulse
Causes include medical the potential to slow heart rate the following:
- The rhythms of the heartbeat is not regular
- Damage to the atrioventricular node
- Participation in the sinoatrial node, which is sometimes called with a pacemaker
- Participation in paths connecting the heart that allow electrical pulses to pass properly from the atria to the ventricles
- Metabolic problems such as hypothyroidism
- Heart disease or heart attack that cause damage to the heart muscle
- Some heart medications that can cause bradycardia as side effects
Read also: causes of disorders and various heart
Symptoms of weak heart
After that we know the causes of weakness of the heart can be weak heartbeat that caused a lack of blood supply to the brain enough and the symptoms of slow heartbeat include:
- Malaise and fatigue
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Shortness of breath
- The difficulty of the exercise
And in some cases may indicate heart rate and slow to having a medical problem requiring rapid intervention, and these symptoms:
- Loss of consciousness
- Chest pain
- Fainting spells frequent
- Arm pain
- Jaw pain
- Severe headache
- Abdominal pain
- Pallor of the skin
- Change skin color to blue
If you are experiencing these symptoms in addition to a change in the heart rate, ask for emergency medical attention immediately.
Read also: symptoms of low heart rate
Methods of prevention of weakness of the heart
The most effective way to prevent weakness of the heart is to reduce the risk of heart disease and treat the causes of weakened heart so you can follow the following tips:
- Exercise regularly.
- Eating a healthy diet low in fat and a little salt and a little sugar and rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Maintain a healthy weight as being overweight increases the risk of heart disease.
- The treatment of high blood pressure or high blood cholesterol.
- Quit smoking.
- Control the stress and avoid stress is necessary.
- Perform physical examinations regularly to check on the health of the heart.
- Follow the instructions of the doctor and treatment appropriate for your condition.
Read Also: methods of prevention of low heart rate
The treatment of weak heart
Different treatment of weak pulse vary according to the main cause so if that is the result of the impact some drugs you can consult your doctor to change the medication, as is a pacemaker the best treatment for certain types of slow heartbeat.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the causes of poor heart if you have any problem or query you can consult one of our doctors here