Do you suffer from shortness of breath and palpitation of the heart? If you have this problem dear reader you can follow this article to know the causes of shortness of breath and heart palpitations and prevention methods are different.
Causes of shortness of breath and heart palpitations
Causes of shortness of breath
There are many factors that can cause shortness of breath it is these factors:
- Anxiety disorders
- Obstructive pulmonary disease
- Fractures in the ribs
- A collapsed lung
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Problems arrhythmia
- Pneumonia and other respiratory infections
- Severe allergic reactions
- Blood loss sudden
There are other factors that cause shortness of breath long-term, namely:
- Pool water on the lung
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Disease emphysema
- Disease sarcoidosis
- Heart disease including congestive heart failure
- Inflammation of the tissues around the heart.
- High blood pressure in the lungs is also called pulmonary hypertension
- Lung cancer
Read also: causes of shortness of breath when sleeping
Causes of heart palpitations
Causes of shortness of breath and heart palpitations many where can help many factors in the occurrence of problems in the electrical system of the heart which cause heart palpitations these factors include the following:
- Heart diseases that cause damage to heart tissue
- Congenital heart defects
- The feeling of fear
- High or low blood pressure
- Drink a lot of beverages that contain caffeine
- Side effects of some medications
- Increased activity of the thyroid gland
- Drink a lot of alcohol
- Psychological tension or anxiety
- Genetic factor
Read Also: What are the symptoms of heart palpitations and how can they be diagnosed?
Prevention of shortness of breath and heart palpitations
After that you know the causes of shortness of breath and heart palpitations here are some ways that help you prevent shortness of breath and heart palpitations.
Prevention of breathlessness
There are many ways that help you in the Prevention of respiratory distress including:
- The treatment of diseases that cause dyspnea, such as asthma, anemia, and emphysema
- Practice breathing and relaxation exercises
- Moderate exercise regularly
- Quit smoking and avoid passive smoking
- Stay away from polluted air
- Lose weight and get healthy weight
Read also: what is the treatment for shortness of breath?
Prevention of heart palpitations
The most effective way to prevent tachycardia is to maintain a healthy heart and reduce the risk of heart disease, if you are already suffering from heart disease must follow your treatment plan and consult your doctor to prevent the risk of irregular heartbeat, here are some ways that help you prevent heart palpitations:
- Treatment of risk factors that may lead to heart disease.
- Moderate exercise regularly
- Eating a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Avoid intake of fats and salts.
- Maintain a healthy weight as being overweight increases the risk of heart disease.
- The treatment of high blood pressure.
- Maintaining the levels of cholesterol natural in the blood.
- Stop smoking.
- Consult a doctor before the use of various medications.
- Limit your intake of drinks that contain caffeine.
- Control stress and practice relaxation exercises.
- Avoid stress is necessary to learn different ways that help you cope with the natural stress in a healthy way.
- Perform physical examinations regularly.
- Consult a doctor when any symptoms appear.
Read also: treat heart palpitations to deal
In the end, dear reader, that you know the causes of shortness of breath and heart palpitations and various prevention of shortness of breath, heart palpitations, you should consult your doctor when you see any of the symptoms and if you have any problem or query you can consult one of our doctors here