Determines the height of the heartbeat when the heart is beating faster than usual and there are the causes and symptoms for fast heartbeat us know dear readers in this article on the causes of rapid heart beat treatment
Causes of high heart
- The presence of infection in the lung such as pneumonia
- The presence of infection in the blood which may cause fever
- Disorders of the thyroid gland
- The feeling of a throbbing
- Pain in the throat
- Stress and difficulty doing daily activities
- The feeling of pain in the chest
- Lung problems and may experience tightness in the breath, either at rest or while doing any type of activity such as walking or climbing stairs
Causes of heart rhythm and treat
- Excess worry, fear or tension
- Violent physical activity
- A lot of caffeine
- Some diseases like thyroid disorder, low blood sugar level, anemia, low blood pressure, fever, and dehydration
- Hormonal changes during menstruation or pregnancy or by menopause.
- Some drugs such as medicines, decongestants and some signs of hypothyroidism
- Some herbal and nutritional supplements
- Eating fatty meals rich in carbohydrates or sugar or fat.
- Genetic diseases
Methods of treatment of the speed of the heartbeat
- Take a blood test to help identify the cause of heart palpitations
- EKG electrode
- On chest X-ray where by by your doctor the problems existing in your lungs which might cause weakening of the heart muscle
Natural ways to treat a fast heart beat
After that you know the causes of rapid heart beat and treated with some natural ways to treat them:
- Maintain a healthy diet includes eating fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, dairy products, lean seafood and lean meat
- Exercise regularly
- Cook eat healthily and do not use a lot of margarine or oil
- Try to control tension and stress
- Maintain blood sugar at a moderate level
- Reduce the intake of foods rich in high calories
- Reducing the levels of triglycerides in the body
Complications rapid heart beat
- Heart attack
- Coronary artery disease
- Weakness in the muscles of the heart
- Heart valve problems
Tips to avoid rapid heart beat
After that you know the causes of rapid heart beat and treatment tips and advice to help you avoid them:
- Do not take any medications without consulting your doctor, such as drugs that acted without a prescription, vitamins or herbal remedies.
- Do not take aspirin only if your doctor so.
- Tell your doctor if you have history of diabetes or liver or kidney or heart disease.
- Quit smoking where can can cause of smoking the disorder and increase in heart rate and vascular impairment.
- Limit beverages rich in caffeine because they can cause palpitations and increased heart rate.
- War on eating healthy foods.
- Exercise such as walking, swimming or light exercise but you should consult your doctor first.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid exposure to psychological pressure and stress.
Read also: a disorder of the heartbeat
The normal range of heart beat
Ranges from heart rate normal adult is between 60 and 100 beats per minute in general, the lower heart rate indicates better health cardiovascular, there are many factors may affect heart rate, including:
- Fitness and activity levels
- Of cardiovascular disease or high cholesterol or diabetes
Read Also: How to measure heart rate
At the end of the article have been exposed to the causes of rapid heart beat, treatment and methods of prevention and if you have more queries and questions you can consult one of our doctors here